28: recording a new album.

day 490

so, long story short, when i was depressed for the past month or two, i wrote a few new songs for my band.

and one of them is really important to me, because it's about gerard. i know. that's some corny ass shit. but it helped me cope with my feelings.

we called the song "dismantle me" (it's a real song by the distillers), and it's really fucking catchy.

we were at the studio, recording the new songs for our upcoming album, when suddenly our manager; dave, came in and walked up to me.

"hey uh... there's someone outside, and they wanna talk to you" he said nervously, as i raised my eyebrows in surprise. i wondered who it was.

"alright, thanks for telling me dude" i patted his shoulder, before walking out as i heard him shout "no problem!"

i walked out of the studio, looking around as i noticed a silhouette to the right. i squinted my eyes, trying to make out who it was, when suddenly the person looked at me. and then it hit me.

"gerard? the fuck are you doing here?" i said angrily, feeling completely confused. he cleared his throat, walking closer towards me as i crossed my arms at my chest while furrowing my eyebrows a little.

"i need your he-" he started speaking, but before he could finish his sentence; i cut him off.

"no. fuck off. i'm not helping you with anything" i said, feeling a familiar pain inside my body. he licked his lips, looking down nervously as he scratched the side of his neck.

"listen y/n. i know i told you to forget about me, but i miss you..." he said, earning a scoff from me.

"what the actual fuck is wrong with you? you abused me both physically and mentally, you made me so fucking depressed to the point where i couldn't eat anything, you told me to forget about you and now you're telling me that you miss me?" i raised my voice at him, and his face sadened a bit.

"look y/n, i know i fucked up. but i have problems" i laughed at how pathetic he is, rolling my eyes at him.

"yeah. obviously" i said, earning a groan from him.

"you know what, fuck this shit. you're just some stupid stubborn bitch" he whined, furrowing his eyebrows at me as he turned around and left.

"FUCK YOU!" i yelled happily in a sarcastic way, and went back into the studio.

"who was it?" tony asked, earning a scoff from me as i smirked with my teeth.

"the edge lord himself. gerard way" i grabbed a beer off the table next to me, taking a big sip of it.

"the fuck did he want?" nina asked aggressively, furrowing her eyebrows.

"i don't know dude, he just said that he needed my help and that he misses me. i told him to fuck off and he did, so... yeah." i explained, getting back to the microphone.

"whatever, i don't care. let's just finish recording this song" i said, wanting to just go home and sleep in my comfy bed.

"alright. three... two... one... and... go!" our producer said, as he hit the record button.

"i fancy you, but i've been destitute
and all i know dissolved, i could never re-undo you

i will always say it's so, i will always speak the truth
descend into a noose, i could never re-undo you

i want to bury you
yeah, i want to bury you

vultures circle 'round, feathers float, wings flap, beaks pound
and though my heart's exposed, i could never re-undo you

i will always bleed the truth, i will always speak and know
i was sent to cut you loose, i will never re-undo you

i want to bury you
yeah, i want to bury you
i want to bury you
yeah, i want to bury you

dismantle me
and dismantle me
and dismantle me

and it's, it's warm and humid on swanston street
and the air is filled with electricity

and the sky is deeper than a dream
and the sky is deeper than a -

dismantle me
and dismantle me
and dismantle me

and the sky is deeper than a dream
and the sky is deeper than a dream"

"y/n, that was great!" he praised me, and i smiled as i looked down on the ground shyly.

day 493

"oh my god, amanda. GUESS WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED" i said to my phone, as i heard her giggle.

"what? what happened?" she asked and i stood up from my couch, walking around in circles in disbelief.

"DUDE. I GOT THE FUCKING JOB AT CARTOON NETWORK!" i screeched.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL" she shouted loudly, making god awful noises from excitement.

"GOD, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW. THIS IS LITERALLY ALL I EVER WANTED LIKE... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" i said fastly, words spilling out of my mouth with no thought behind them.

"DUDE I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR YOU! SO LIKE, WHEN DO YOU START THE JOB?" she asked, still talking loudly.

"uh... in a week. i think" i said, quieting down a little.

"oh my god. i can't wait girl" i smiled softly, feeling suddenly so hopeful and happy all of a sudden. i guess life isn't that bad after all.

"me too! dude, i'm gonna get sooo wasted tonight" i said, smiling uncontrollably.

"alright, but don't drink too much" i smiled even more, scrunching my face a little.

"don't worry, i won't" i sort of promised, and after that we just talked about everything and anything.

after a few minutes we hung up, and i went to my room and took a quick nap.