10: worst date ever.

me and gerard... never really were... together. he always hated labels on everything; music, relationships and so much more. it was really annoying to me, because i personally wanted to call him mine. but I couldn't. i had to go along with his preferences.

day 51, was the day of our first date. fuck. it was the worst date i've ever had.

day 51

i put on a cute outfit; pitch black flare pants, a studded belt, a black tote bag with bauhaus on it, some black heavy boots and a cute tight tank top that revealed my stomach. i also added a black choker with spikes, some bracelets and a chain on the side of my pants. once i put on my makeup and i styled my hair, i took my keys and left the house.

i locked the door behind me once i left the building, and i made my way to gerard's car. i opened the door and sat in the front. when i closed the door, i turned to look at gerard who immediately hugged me tight.

"you look so beautiful" he smiled, looking me up and down. i blushed at his words, as i put a strand of my long black hair behind my right ear.

"thanks" i mumbled out shyly, staring down at my knees.

we drove to an art museum, full of artworks made by our favorite artists.

he opened the door to the big white building for me, holding it until i entered it. once i was inside he walked in as well, holding my hand firmly.

we walked around, staring at all the different colorful or black and white paintings on the walls in complete silence.

the atmosphere was nice, i felt so calm and safe around him. the smell of his perfume, mixed with my cigarettes and the starbucks coffee he had brought inside with him was making me feel so comfortable.

after some time, we saw everything there, and we decided to leave.

"did you like it?" he asked me once we were standing outside the building.

"mhm, yeah" i responsed, nodding my head softly at his words. he flashed me a warm smile, as he took a sip of his coffee.

"i'm glad" he answered, ruffling my hair as he did so. i smiled at him warmly, staring at his beautiful face. i felt so nice with him by my side.

"so... wanna go to my house?" he asked and i raised one of my eyebrows.

"uh... sure. yeah" i answered unsurely, as he smiled at me with his tiny white teeth. he took my hand and walked me to his car. he opened the door for me and once i was in he entered the machine as well. he started the engine and put his spare hand on my thigh, squeezing it softly.

it was around 7 pm, and the view outside was mesmerizing. i began to stare out the window, focusing on the orange and violet sky; the sun that was shining so bright, and every flower that was randomly growing on the ground. everything seemed perfect.

until we were at his house.

he parked his car, left it and opened the door for me. we walked to the front of his house, as he searched for keys in a pocket of his jeans. once he found them he unlocked the door, letting me enter the house first. once we both were inside, he locked the door and put the keys back into the same pocket.