5: making music together.

day 400

"are you fucking deaf y/n? i'm telling you. I CAN'T. i'm with bert right now" he shouted into his phone, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"so i guess some stupid emo guy who doesn't shower is more important than me?" i felt my stomach twist a bit when those words left my mouth, and i heard him scoff and then chuckle angrily on the other side.

"yes. i'm sorry, but his band is literally making me successful right now, y/n" he said harshly, and i felt a sharp pain in my chest.

"...'kay" was all i said, before i hung up, totally over his bullshit.

how could he say all that stuff to me?

i sighed, turning the tv on.

"please welcome... MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!" the guy on the tv said, holding up that stupid album that i helped them with. i sighed, feeling so empty and sad.

their biggest hit played, "i'm not okay (i promise)". i tapped my foot on the ground in rhythm, observing each move gerard made.

the way his greasy black long hair bounced around with each headbang he did, the way his red eyeshadow was smeared all over his eyes, and how good he looked in that stupid black suit i bought him; it all made me hypnotized.

i couldn't take my eyes off of him, and before i knew it; they were done with the song.

i sighed, and turned that stupid tv off.

"enough of that shit" i whispered to myself, while i stood up from my couch and went to make myself a coffee.

day 20

i was laying in gerard's bed with his arms around my waist.

"hey..." he whispered into my ear, and i hummed in response. "wanna make a song with me?" he added, and i nodded, humming yet again.

"alright, great!" he said excitedly, as he stood up from the bed, taking the guitar that was next to his bed. he handed me it, and i asked him for a pick. he searched for one, and when he finally found it, he gave it to me.

"okay... so let's maybe think of a riff first?" i suggested, as he played with the star wars sheets under us. he hummed, nodding his head quickly.

"so... how about.. something like... this?" i said, as i played some riff i had in my head.

"oh! that's good! i like that!" his eyes lit up, as he observed how my hands moved on the guitar.

"okay... so.." he said, before he started humming some melody.

after a few minutes we came up with the melody and guitar, and we were thinking of lyrics.

Far from this return
I fall out of grace
I gave my whole life motherfucker-babe
Thousands every day

You can't take this life
Take it back from me
I've lived my whole life, baby
I did this every day

You see your life in my hands
Your love is covered in blood and piss
Clean me off, I'm so dirty, babe

"hey, it sounds great!" i praised him, as he stopped singing.

"yeah! i agree" he said, smirking with his tiny teeth.

"hey.. but maybe.." i said, as i took his notebook and the pencil next to him in my hands. i scribbled over some lyrics and changed them to something different.