20: three cheers for sweet revenge. (WARNING: SMUT‼️)

day 365

"WOHOOO" frank yelled, opening a champagne as bob blew confetti up in the air.

we were celebrating the release of their second album. i gotta say that i was pretty damn excited as well.

but little did i know, the album would ruin my life.

...well not exactly, but it did make me more depressed and it did ruin my relationship with the guys.

we were at gerard's house and everyone had those stupid paper birthday hats on, and that thingy that you blew and it made that god awful squeaky sound.

i made a cake for them, it was on a table that was right in front of us, the music from the album was playing in the background quietly. i was so proud of gerard. seriously, the whole album was the best album i've ever heard. both the music AND storyline were amazing.

frank poured the champagne into glasses for all of us, handing them to every single person.

"CHEERS" frank yelled as we all clinked our glasses and drank some of the champagne.

"alright, let's eat the cake" ray said, and we all agreed with him. gerard took a knife in his hand and came closer to the cake, but i quickly stopped him.

"wait!" i called out while putting a hand on his arm, making him look down at me.

"hm?" he hummed, staring at me so gently and innocently with his doe hazel eyes.

"you gotta make a wish and blow the candle" i said, earning a smirk from him. he chuckled at my words, looking at the cake for a second and then back at me.

"alright sugar" his voice was soft and quiet, as he leaned over the cake. he closed his eyes, standing like that for a few seconds before blowing the candle out.

he started cutting the cake and putting the slice on a plate, as i wondered what his wish was.

"here ya go" he handed me the plate and looked up into my eyes, winking at me flirtatiously. my cheeks blushed as my breath hitched and i smiled awkwardly.

"t-thanks" i stuttered out, breaking eye contact as i took a fork off the table. i walked away, sitting on his couch as i started eating the cake alone, looking at the guys grabbing plates from gee.

soon everyone had a piece of the cake on their plate and we just sat around, talking while eating.

"thank you for the cake sugar" gerard purred into my ear, sitting right next to me as his thigh and shoulder brushed against mine. i shivered at his words, when suddenly he kissed my cheek gently.

i blushed, looking down as i swallowed the cake. i looked back at him, smiling very slightly. i just couldn't get enough of his face. he was perfect. the perfect guy for me. i think my love for him started to become an obsession.

he smiled too, before standing up and walking away; leaving me alone on the couch with the empty plate. all the guys stood in front of the table, taking shots of vodka and drinking champagne straight from the bottle.

i just sat there awkwardly on the couch, frowning a little as i felt a bit depressed.

time skip

the whole 'celebration' party was over and i was left alone with gerard and mikey. mikey was already in his room, and i was sitting in the living room with gerard on his couch.

he put his arm around my shoulder, and also put his head on top of mine.

"y'know, I've got a gift for you" he suddenly broke the comfortable silence, and i hummed.