19: a photoshoot and a fight.

day 325

a month passed, and gerard finally left the hospital. he started seeing a psychiatrist and got antidepressants from them.

i was glad he survived, he was my everything in that moment and if i lost him... i don't think i would handle it.

i was sitting on his bed with his head laying on my lap as i played around with his longish black hair.

he was growing his hair out for the whole helena music video, and he looked so handsome.

"hey y/n..." he said softly and quietly, making me look down at his pale face.

"hm?" i hummed, stroking his hair some more.

"thank you for hanging out with me today... i really needed someone to comfort me..." he mumbled out, causing me to blush at his words.

i smiled at him and he returned it. i lowered my head a little and kissed his forehead softly, earning a little moan from him in response.

"you know i love hanging out with you" he said, smiling from ear to ear. butterflies flew around in my stomach and i blushed even more.

"i love hanging out with you too" i mumbled out, before clearing my throat. "right! how's the album going?"

"it's going great! we've actually got everything. we just need to make a photoshoot" he smirked, brushing his bangs away from his face.

"I'm so hyped! i can't wait till you guys release it. seriously, i think it's gonna get you guys famous" i fangirled as he chuckled, wrapping his right arm around my waist.

day 347

i was laying in my bed, eating some chips as i texted nina, when suddenly i got a call from frank. i picked it up, putting the phone to my ear.

"hello?" my voice called out, as i heard some loud noise on the other side; definitely my chem arguing over some shit.

"hey y/n, wanna come to the photoshoot with us?" frank asked, making my whole day better.

"of course! god, i'm glad you asked. i was so fucking bored" i laughed out, as i stood up from my bed and put the chips away. i put on my hoodie, and heard him laugh as well.

"good. we'll pick you up in 5 minutes, is that alright?" he asked and i hummed in response.

"yeah! see ya" i managed to say before he hung up.

i looked in the mirror and fixed my hair quickly, before going out of my room and putting on my shoes. once i was done tying the shoelaces, i heard a loud car honk outside my door; and i immediately knew who it was.

i opened the door and left my house, locking it behind me of course. i smiled when i saw their big ass van in front of me, and quickly walked up to it.

"hey!!" i greeted the boys and they all brightened at my sight. i looked around as they all greeted me, when suddenly my eyes landed on eliza. my heart skipped a beat and i felt stressed all of a sudden.

"could you stop glaring?" she said sassily, furrowing her thin eyebrows.

"sorry..." i apologized, realizing i was staring at her for too long. "i kinda spaced out"

"whatever" she rolled her blue eyes at me, crossing her arms at her chest.

"you don't gotta be so bitchy" i furrowed my brows as well, walking over to sit next to frank who was sitting on a couch.

"listen girl, i don't know what the fuck is your problem; but could you shut the hell up? please? for one second? you're so fucking annoying!" she said aggressively, as i raised my eyebrows and tried not to laugh.