30: the end.

day 500

i woke up, feeling weirdly good. i stood up from my bed and yawned, stretching out a little. we released our new album the day before, we called it "pretty little lies". the cover of it is a drawing that i did of a girl with long black hair, she's naked and has blood all over her body. the background is white, and the drawing is really cartoony. it's an album full of angry punkish songs, and fans seem to already like it.

i realised that we were having a concert that day at some fancy place, and that i also had work. so i quickly got to my bathroom and i showered, put on my makeup and pick a cute outfit for the concert, ate some breakfast, took two packs of cigarettes and left the house.

i put on whatever clothes i had on my floor that were clean and fresh enough, so i kinda looked crazy.

i took a bus and soon i was right under the building where i had my new job. i sighed, feeling nervous as fuck. my hands were shaking slightly, but i decided to go inside.

time skip

the job was great, i loved it. i didn't really get to do anything fun there cuz it was my first day, but it still was cool. they taught me some shit that i already knew before, but i couldn't care less.

once i got back home i put on the outfit that i picked in the morning. it was a black mini skirt paired with red stockings, a red and black corset, a black choker with a red diamond heart pendant, some heavy black boots, and i also added red eyeshadow all over my eyes.

i looked fucking good, and i knew it.

kyle said he was gonna come to our show, and of course i let him go there for free. cuz he was a new made friend, ya know what i mean?

anyway. i grabbed two beers and my purse and i walked outside sloppily and stood in front of my house, waiting for tony. soon i saw his rv driving nearer and nearer my house. i smiled, waving my spare hand energetically in the air, as i smiled widely with my teeth.

he parked, and nina opened the door. "come on in y/n!" she yelled, and i runned up to the vehicle, sitting inside.

she closed the door behind me, sitting right next to me. "thanks" i smiled.

we drove to the place, talking about everything. i was feeling pretty stressed. i opened the beer that i brought with myself and took a big sip of it, and then i wiped my mouth with my thumb, swallowing the bitter liquid.

"so... tell me more about the kyle guy" nina said excitedly, smiling like a psycho. i smiled as well, staring down for a while in an act of shyness.

"well... i already told you everything!" i rolled my eyes playfully.

"m'kay, but is he a dumb fucking idiot like gerard?" she squinted her eyes, cocking her head to the right side. i chuckled at her words, smiling widely as i shook my head.

"nah. he's cool. trust me" i said, scrunching my face a bit.

"...you said the same thing about gerard." she pointed out.

"well, that's a good point... but. i just know he isn't like him. i can feel it" i said as genuinely as i could.

"whatever you say y/n... i just don't want to see you so miserable again. it broke something inside of me" she said, frowning a little.

i frowned a bit as well, glaring at the can of beer in my hands. "yeah... that was definetely the lowest point in my life"

time skip