10

Tang Yichuan's medical records are very strange. They are more like resume information than medical records.

He was born in a remote mountain village from a poor family. With his own efforts, he was admitted to the highest university in Central Continent - University A. Later, due to his excellent performance, he was admitted to graduate school. However, in the second year of graduate school, he was suddenly expelled and his degree was revoked.

Big A? Going to the same school as the male protagonist? Based on the year of admission, he should be considered the senior of the male protagonist.

Lin Konglu thought to himself, subconsciously raised his head and asked Jiang Ci: "Have you heard of him?"

It was just a casual question without much hope.

After all, there is a big age difference between the two of them, and there are many classes between them. There are so many past students in University A, so the male protagonist may not have heard of them.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he asked, Jiang Ci nodded and said, "I've heard of some."

Lin Konglu was surprised: Have you heard of this? Presumably the other party was once a celebrity in University A?

"Many students who have good relationships with professors and teachers know something about Senior Tang Yichuan..." Jiang Ci said thoughtfully.

The situation was similar to what Lin Konglu guessed. Tang Yichuan was indeed a celebrity in University A back then. He always works hard, has excellent grades, is humble and kind, and the most important thing is that he looks good and is quite popular among students.

It is said that many people worshiped him back then, and there were also many people who admired him. However, after entering graduate school, he was repeatedly rumored to hang out in nightclubs and sexually harass his classmates. He was later expelled for academic fraud.

Tang Yichuan's family background was not good, and he was still struggling when he was studying for graduate school. After being expelled, he encountered obstacles in finding a job, and finally left City A in despair. The outstanding student of University A has disappeared.

"I heard that he later found a job in Rongcheng with the help of his college roommate. Now it seems that it should be true." Jiang Ci finally said.

Lin Konglu nodded. These were not included in the "resume". The text on the page simply stated that he was expelled from school. A year later, he worked for Hongfeng Group and worked as a clerk in one of its branches.

Another year later, he got married, and then tragedy struck. First, his wife died unexpectedly, and then his daughter became seriously ill...

Turning back further, it turned out to be a voluntary commitment letter, and the promisee was naturally Tang Yichuan. Judging from the content, it was mainly about trialling some new drugs, and promised that if an accident occurred, the hospital would not be responsible, but the hospital would pay Tang Yichuan three million as a fee for Tang Xinrui's treatment.

Obviously, this is a father's promise to "sell himself" in exchange for money, just to treat his daughter's illness.

This is quite different from the rumored negative image of harassing classmates and academic fraud. Is it because human nature is complex, or is there some misunderstanding before and after?

Lin Konglu secretly shook his head. After reading it, he turned another page, but the following pages were torn out and there was no content.

The three of them were stunned. Unexpectedly, after looking for a long time, there was still no key information.