109

When his consciousness returned to his body, the silver scepter in Lin Konglu's hand was cracked. Soon, the silver glow faded away, revealing a pale golden brilliance.

Lin Konglu held a golden scepter and stood in the center of the scattered white feathers. He lowered his eyes slightly, looking sacred and solemn.

Standing in front of him with his white wings spread out, Shen Luo looked like an angel standing in front of God.

After taking back the long sword, Meng Yichuan looked up and saw this scene, and was stunned for a moment. Even if he worshiped Shen Huo crazily, he could not help but be affected by the brilliance of the scepter at this moment.

When a feather fell in front of him, he suddenly came back to his senses, immediately clenched his sword and stepped forward again.

Shen Huo opened his eyes at this time, raised his hand to stop him again, looked at Lin Konglu with a smile, and asked, "What's your answer?"

Lin Konglu's attention was drawn away by the scepter for a moment. He did not expect that Shen Huo was so powerful that he could transform the scepter. The last time the scepter suddenly turned into silver was because he entered Jiang Ci's consciousness.

Of course, it may also be that the spiritual imprint he left at Dawn Base and Central Base has worked, causing more and more people to believe in him. Quantitative changes lead to qualitative changes, and Shen Huo just happened to be stuck at the point of qualitative change.

He quickly recovered his thoughts, held the scepter and looked at Shen Huo, and suddenly smiled: "Of course."

It doesn't matter whether he is a saint or not, the main thing is that he wants to have an older brother. No, he already has an older brother, so... the main reason is that he wants to have two older brothers.

This is the only way to protect his personal safety at the moment.

Even if Shen Huo was affected by the spiritual imprint, he would not only be safe, but also use the rights given by the other party to explore the whereabouts of Zhao Xingbai in Wuwang City, and even find the fragment of the page left in Wuwang City.

Lin Konglu tried hard to maintain a smile, and the corners of his lips turned up in a sly little arc.

Shen Huo looked at him steadily, with a smile in his eyes. After a moment, he suddenly said: "You are lying."

Lin Konglu's smile froze and he was stunned.

Shen Dao sighed, looking a little troubled: "But how much I hope you can stay. I have always hoped to have a younger brother who is well-behaved, beautiful, and sensible. I will give him the best in the world."

As he spoke, he took a step forward and looked deeply at Lin Konglu. Darkness and paranoia flashed through his always holy and calm eyes, and he asked in disappointment, "Why are you unwilling?"

Lin Konglu's expression became stiffer and he realized something was wrong. How can anyone become a black man just because others don't treat him as a younger brother? Isn't this simply a disease?

Oops, could it really be because there were too many carrots?

The system has said before that people affected by the carrot mark will be fond of him, even worship him, and follow him. If he is more affected, he may be crazy about him and like him.

Family affection... seems to be a liking as well?

Lin Konglu's face suddenly turned dark, and his heart was pounding.

Now he really wants to have a magic eraser that can erase a few carrot marks. So sometimes, it is not good for a person to be too cautious. He was too cautious just now and accidentally made too many mistakes.