113

When Lin Konglu saw Jiang Ci's eyes changing from stunned to dangerous, he secretly thought that something was wrong. This petty guy knew that he was the one choosing his husband, so he must be jealous.

But this wasn't what he thought, it was Shen Huo who made his own decision. Besides, he did choose, but didn’t Jiang Ci also run for the election?

If you think about it this way, you can become rational even if you don't understand.

Lin Konglu suddenly felt at ease, his face was calm, he held the scepter tightly, maintaining the solemnity of the Holy Son, looking like a little magic stick.

Just when he was about to find an excuse to take Jiang Ci away first, Shen Huo spoke again and asked, "Only choose this one? Do you want to take a look again?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Ci's face turned dark, and his dark eyes stared straight at Lin Konglu.

Lin Konglu suddenly felt his scalp numb. He coughed lightly and said, "No need, just him" against the pressure brought by the other person's gaze.

If he chooses another one, Jiang Ci's gaze will probably eat him up.

Shen Huo teased: "Do you like it that much?"

Lin Konglu nodded stiffly, his face flushed, his eyes wandered for a while, as if he was embarrassed, and then he hesitated: "Brother, I will take him out for a walk first."

As he spoke, he grabbed Jiang Ci's sleeves and dragged him down from the side. He didn't even glance at the bottom of the steps, and didn't see Song Yunwei who was lifting up from behind.

In Shen Huo's eyes, he looked impatient.

He didn't stop him, he just took another look at Jiang Ci and felt that his younger brother did have a good eye. The young man in front of him had broad shoulders, long legs, and a cool temperament. He was indeed a rare standout.

No wonder I don’t even think about my ex-boyfriend anymore.

He shook his head and looked away with a half-smile.

Jiang Ci remembered that Song Yunwei was still in the palace, but just as he was about to remind Lin Konglu, he noticed Shen Huo's gaze. Moreover, Lin Konglu moved too quickly. When he had another chance to remind him, the two of them had already walked out of the temple.

In the hall, Song Yunwei, who was still kneeling on one knee at the foot of the steps, felt his heart sinking and felt that things were developing in the worst direction.

At this moment, he naively thought that Jiang Ci was being controlled and brainwashed, and he was controlled just after he arrived on the steps and just glanced at that god. Otherwise, there is no way to explain why Jiang Ci followed the Holy Son like a marionette and was willing to serve the so-called Holy Son.

It seems that this god's power far exceeds their estimates.

At the moment, only he can turn the tide and continue to implement the plan. But unlike Jiang Ci, he doesn't have the ability to move in space and can't appear on the steps instantly. How can he control the god quickly?

At this time, the divine attendant standing next to him bent upward and said respectfully: "Praise God! I wonder what to do with the remaining people?"

Shen Luo's voice was lazy and he spoke slowly: "Send them all back."

The ethereal voice echoed in the hall, unhurried and unhurried, but to Song Yunwei's ears, it seemed as if time was speeding up.

He was instantly in a dilemma. If he left now and tried to enter the temple again, it would be even harder. But if he rushes to hold the god hostage now, he is not completely sure. After all, someone as powerful and defensive as Jiang Ci will get hit if he steps forward.