73

When Jiang Ci saw Lin Konglu holding the pillow and was about to leave, he quickly got up and took him back to the bed, laid him down, covered him with a thin quilt, and coaxed: "Okay, I won't say anything anymore, you will catch a cold if you run around."

Lin Kong rubbed his deer face against the pillow, brushed away the hair that touched the corner of his eyes, then looked at him with wide eyes and said, "Where did you catch a cold? It's so hot."

Jiang Ci covered his lower abdomen with the corner of the quilt and said, "That's covered too."

Afraid that he would still want to leave, he added, "And don't you want to see him?"

"It's you who is not clear-headed." Lin Konglu reminded.

Jiang Ci: "..." That's fine too.

"If you go back now, you won't be able to see me." He said nicely.

After saying this, I felt that no matter how I heard this, it felt wrong.

Lin Konglu: "That's not necessarily the case, you will take the initiative to deliver it to your door."

Jiang Ci: "..." Am I so straight forward?

The key is that the straight ball actually works?

If I had known this, when we reunited in the Third Hospital of Rongcheng, I shouldn't have pretended not to care because of my face.

Jiang Ci lay back on the bed calmly and pulled up the other corner of the quilt to cover him.

Although he and Lin Konglu were lying on the same bed at the moment, they were both lying straight, with half a person's width between them, as clear as the boundary between Chu and Han.

If it were another personality, it would definitely not be like this.

Lost, lost to myself.

Think about it before, he pretended to be sleepwalking and slept with the deer in his arms...

Jiang Ci pinched his eyebrows and let out a silent breath in the darkness.

Lin Konglu noticed his movements and spoke again, quietly asking: "Aren't you still asleep?"

Jiang Ci froze: "..."

How can he still sleep?

Lin Konglu stood up and said, "Then I'll go back..."

Jiang Ci hurriedly grabbed him and promised, "I can fall asleep."

"Oh." Lin Konglu lay back obediently.

Jiang Ci coughed lightly and lay down, tapping his fingertips on the thin quilt unconsciously, analyzing quickly in his mind——

The little beauty said that his other personality has a bad brain. The implication is that his IQ is not very good. Even though he has a low IQ, he can sleep with his little beauty by holding a straight ball. There is no reason why he can't do it when his IQ is normal.

Thinking of this, Jiang Ci took a deep breath, tilted his head, looked steadily at Lin Konglu in the darkness, and said, "I may need to hold something in my arms before I can fall asleep."

Lin Konglu: "?"

"Get you a pillow?" He turned around and asked.

"...No, you can do it." Jiang Ci's voice was hoarse, and his vision seemed solid in the darkness.

Lin Konglu glared at him, then stood up again after a while, fumbled for the pillow and said, "I'd better wait for you to take the initiative to deliver it to my door..."