138

Lin Konglu thought hard and finally made up for himself: "I seem to have conquered Shuguang Base, Central Base, Wuwang City... right now?"

system:"……"

Jiang Ci seemed to notice something, and suddenly turned to look at Lin Konglu, who was inexplicably "silent". The blood in his eyes flashed away, but his voice was particularly gentle: "What's wrong?"

The system had an inexplicable sense of crisis, and it hid in the depths of Lin Konglu's mind.

Lin Konglu also came back to his senses and helped to cover up: "Nothing, I was wondering about the progress of cleaning up the organization's stronghold at the Central Base? And whether the cracking of the remaining pages has been completed."

Jiang Ci seemed to believe it, and his attention was diverted and he said: "It should be soon, there will be news in the next few days."

Lin Konglu nodded and pretended to continue watching the animation.

Jiang Ci also continued to teach Zaizai how to speak. After a while, he turned his head again and looked at Lin Konglu thoughtfully.

The system hiding deep in Lin Konglu's mind was trembling.

Something is wrong, why does the male protagonist seem to be able to detect him? Has the other party's strength returned to the most powerful level in his previous life?

Jiang Ci always felt like who Lin Konglu was talking to just now, but the feeling disappeared in a flash and he couldn't catch it at all. In addition, he, Lin Konglu and Zaizai were the only ones in the room. Thinking this way, it seemed like he was hysterical.

Could it be an evil god?

Jiang Ci suddenly remembered the strange voice he heard in his mind before, frowned and said hesitantly: "Xiaolu, you just..."

Before he finished speaking, a milky and sticky childish voice suddenly sounded in his ears: "pa...papa..."

Jiang Ci seemed to have been pressed on the pause button, and Lin Konglu froze in his bite of potato chips.

The two of them slowly turned their heads and looked at the little Zaizai sitting in the rocking car.

Zaizai had a silly smile on his fair little face and was shaking his head, imitating Jiang Cijiao's words just now: "papa~"

Little Naiyin also has a small tail hook, and the small leaves on her head are also swaying.

Jiang Ci immediately picked up the little guy, Qingjun couldn't hide the joy in his eyes, and coaxed: "Zai Zai, shout again."

In the end, it was him who Zaizai called first, and no matter how hard he rolled up the other personality, it was useless.

Lin Konglu also put down the potato chips and walked over in furry slippers with a look of surprise on his face: "Me, me, call me again and try."

He lightly poked Zaizai's white and tender cheek and said.

Zaizai: "Papa!"

The sound is crisp and bright.

Lin Konglu couldn't help but smile and narrow his eyes. It's so good. "Forefathers plant trees, and future generations enjoy the shade." Another father taught him, and he was the one who benefited from it.

Jiang Ci's eyes were also full of smiles, and he forgot what he wanted to ask just now.

The system breathed a sigh of relief. It was okay, okay, thank you Zaizai for saving his life.

*

Within a few days, new news finally arrived from the central base.

The situation is the same as Jiang Ci guessed before. The joint operations from all continents destroyed more than 90% of the organization's strongholds. Now they have figured out where their headquarters is.