61

Hearing this, Jiang Ci took another deep look at Lin Konglu and said, "It is not easy to seize a base. The situation this time is different from that in Rongcheng. We are weak and have only three capable awakeners. Five, even if He Yang and others are included, there are only seven or eight, and most of them are still trapped on Lantau Island.

"Even if each of us is stronger than a single awakened person in the base, there are too many ants to kill the elephant, and there are so many of them. If we confront them directly, we have little chance of winning. Even if it is to save the people in the base, there is no need for the three of us. The five of us will take risks. The safest way is to report the situation to the central base and let the central base rescue people."

Lin Konglu was stunned when he heard this. He didn't expect that the male protagonist who the system said would become the master of this world in the future was not an ambitious and ambitious person, nor was he a personal hero.

Can the system allow him to complete the task of assisting the male protagonist to become a god?

However, from a rational perspective, Jiang Ci's words are indeed correct.

But if the central base takes action, this base will have nothing to do with Lin Konglu, and it is unlikely to become the base he wants, where humans and monsters can coexist.

The most important thing is, with such a long distance, can the central base be free to rescue? Even if it is possible, is it too late? Nancheng Base, which was previously under the jurisdiction of the Central Base, fell, and the Central Base was unable to rescue it.

After Jiang Ci saw that he had said those words, Lin Konglu frowned and remained silent, as if feeling very depressed.

He pursed his lips and looked at the other person's lonely figure. He couldn't hold it back anymore and said again: "However, if you really want it, you can find a way."

Lin Konglu's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he immediately asked: "Is it okay?"

Seeing that he reacted so quickly, Jiang Ci looked forward to it, and felt a little uncomfortable, but he still said, "You can give it a try."

Lin Konglu's eyes brightened even more. He couldn't help but hold his hand, shook it and praised, "You are such a good father."

Jiang Ci's expression froze, and his expression was subtle.

Shouldn't he be a good boyfriend?

Could it be that the little beauty refers to Zaizai? But what does seizing the base have to do with Zaizai?

In addition, he is obviously a cheap kid, but he is still extremely satisfied after being praised. What is the psychology of this?

Jiang Ci frowned and relaxed for a while, suddenly realizing that he didn't understand himself.

Lin Konglu also wanted to ask Jiang Ci how he planned to seize the base, and wanted to give his thoughts to the other party for reference. But at this moment, they had already walked out of the community. Bi Kun, who was guarding outside the community, saw them and immediately stepped forward to greet them. Lin Konglu had no choice but to Stop it first.

"You two, it's getting late. Mr. Qin has prepared dinner at the main residence of the Qin family and invited you two to come over for dinner." Bi Kun said respectfully after arriving in front of them.

This was also the reason why he agreed not to follow up with the community. After he reported the situation to Qin Yu, Qin Yu sent a message asking him to take the two of them to the main house for dinner in the evening.