84

Song Yunwei found Lin Konglu just before the end of the world, and after confirming that Lin Konglu was his lost brother, he sent a message to his parents and a photo of Lin Konglu.

If it hadn't been for a virus outbreak or a sudden apocalypse, he might have taken his parents to meet Lin Konglu.

Therefore, Professor Song knew what his young son who had been lost for many years and had just been found looked like, not to mention that the face of the boy in front of him was so similar to his wife, how could he admit his mistake?

Professor Song stared blankly at the deer in the forest. There was a lump in his throat for a moment, but his feet seemed to have taken root and he could not move.

The professor who saw him coming in quickly explained: "Old Song, don't worry, we don't doubt your intentions. These two young people just reported some situations they met outside. We discovered that you are responsible for the gene There are some small problems with the evolutionary fluid project, that is... your evolutionary fluid, how come some of its ingredients are similar to those of the evolutionary fluid from Rongcheng Third Hospital?

"This question is not trivial to say the least. The evolutionary fluid from Rongcheng Third Hospital can turn people into zombies. The young man just said that our evolutionary fluid will do the same, so what we mean is..."

The person who spoke was very verbose and always ended with "ah". Professor Song didn't listen to a word, and his attention was all on Lin Konglu.

Seeing him staring closely at her, Lin Konglu was frightened: Oops, he seems to have been involved in an internal fight in the scientific research institute.

The few people just now speculated that there was a mole in the scientific research institute without any concrete evidence, and pointed the finger at Professor Song, who was responsible for the genetic evolution fluid. They were obviously suppressing and targeting.

Thinking about it, the emergence of genetic evolution fluid is equivalent to saving the entire central base. Professor Song, who is in charge of this project, must be unparalleled in the limelight and will most likely make some people jealous.

But just now that person kept mentioning him and Jiang Ci, and Professor Song stared at him. Could he think it was him and Jiang Ci... Wait, Professor Song? Song Dynasty?

Lin Konglu suddenly opened his beautiful eyes and looked curiously at the professor in front of him who was wearing a suit and was dusty but still elegant. Finally, he discovered that he looked somewhat similar to Song Yunwei.

Uh, could it be that...this is his and Song Yunwei's father?

As soon as he finished thinking this, Professor Song, whose eyes were already red, stepped forward unsteadily, reaching out with trembling hands, trying to hug his little son who was finally found.

But in the eyes of others: It's over. Professor Song was so angry that his eyes were red with anger, and he reached out to pinch the beautiful young man.

"Old Song, Old Song, if you have something to say, please tell me. I don't want to do anything about it."

"Yes, Professor Song, this is just a routine report."

"Hurry, stop him quickly."

Several people quickly stepped forward to stop Song Jinzhou. When Jiang Ci saw so many people approaching, he was afraid of running into Lin Konglu, so he quickly carefully protected Lin Konglu behind him.

Song Jinzhou saw that he was about to meet his son, but was blocked by someone. He was also dragged by a group of people. He suddenly felt angry and had nowhere to vent. When he turned around, he saw that his boss and colleagues were all there.