131

Song Yunwei walked out of the central main hall and looked at Shen Huo with a complicated expression. She was probably glad that she had not been brainwashed.

He wanted to ask the other party why he was caught before if he was so powerful. But when I thought about it again, I felt that this was nonsense. As long as there was room for counterattack, I would definitely not let others slaughter me at the beginning. Most of them organized those people to play dirty tricks, conduct raids, and even have methods to target his weaknesses.

After all, he was as powerful as Jiang Ci and had been cheated. That organization was a cancer.

Just as he was thinking about it, Shen Huo beside him suddenly stopped.

Song Yunwei paused slightly and asked, "What?"

Shen Huo narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at the figure controlling the spider silk hiding behind the arch of the temple, and sneered: "There is also a mouse."

Song Yunwei and Shen Huo climbed over the wall and sneaked in. They didn't know that Lin Konglu was also in Wuwang City. They only heard Dr. Liang mention "Holy Son" just now. When he looked outside, he vaguely saw his younger brother through the arch. . And the "rat" that Shen Huo was talking about was hiding behind the arch, sneaking around, as if he was about to make a sneak attack.

When Song Yunwei saw Lin Konglu, he was surprised at first, and then noticed the "rat" that Shen Huo said. His face immediately turned cold and he said, "Leave this to me."

As he spoke, he raised his hand, and a bright white arc struck directly.

*

Outside the temple, after everyone listened to Yang Tianning's words, their attention returned to Meng Yichuan. Remembering that the Holy Son said that he was a traitor and colluding with outsiders to imprison God, they were all filled with righteous indignation. They clenched their fists and shouted angrily: "Meng Yichuan, why don't you tell the truth?"

"Yes, relax now."

"He even ordered people to be killed before, so he must be punished with his own life!"

Meng Yichuan's face was pale and ugly, and he trembled his lips and tried to argue, but he knew in his heart that he could not make a voice on his own as he was already a puppet.

Just as he was thinking this, his mouth that was trying to move suddenly opened easily, and a hoarse word "I" came out.

Meng Yichuan was stunned, and then he was ecstatic, could he move? No longer controlled?

He immediately spoke again: "I..."

It was true, he clearly heard the sound of his vocal cords vibrating.

Lin Konglu and Jiang Ci also looked at him, seeming to vaguely sense something was wrong.

After Meng Yichuan was ecstatic, he immediately seized the opportunity and identified Lu Lin and others: "They are indeed members of the organization. I have been controlled by them. Those orders were not given by me, but by them, God..."

When Shen Huo was mentioned, his expression froze and he spoke with difficulty: "Gods are also monsters. The half-human, half-bird monster you saw six days ago was God. We were all deceived. And the Holy Son, he is nothing. God's younger brother, he was an experimental subject captured by the organization. Shen Luo thought he was useful, so he kept him. What I said is true. Everyone, we humans are companions and should help each other. They are all monsters. How can we let monsters cheat and rule?"

At the end of the sentence, his tone couldn't help but be excited.

But everyone present believed in Shen Huo crazily. After hearing these words, they felt that he was crazy.