114

After experiencing what happened in the morning, Shen Huo knew clearly that if he ignored him, the "naughty kid" would keep shouting outside.

He didn't know why he was so indulgent to Lin Konglu and opened the door with a dark face.

Lin Konglu's endless looping voice stopped immediately, holding the scepter and looking at him innocently.

Shen Luo had a headache. He raised his hand and waved to signal the attendants on both sides to step back. Then he looked at him and asked helplessly, "What's wrong?"

Didn’t you just find a boyfriend for this naughty kid? If you're not going to fall in love with your new boyfriend, why are you quarreling with him?

Song Yunwei followed behind him, his figure mostly blocked by his white wings. But because he was half a head taller than Shen Huo, he could easily see outside the door and meet the eyes of Lin Konglu and Jiang Ci.

Suddenly, there was a silent collision of electricity in the air, sparking sparks.

Song Yunwei froze, seeing the two of them, surprise, surprise...all kinds of emotions flashed in his eyes, until he looked back and realized that Jiang Ci was not being controlled or brainwashed, but as soon as he saw his brother, he treated his teammate with All their plans were forgotten, leaving him alone to worry.

Not only that, his brother actually only revealed it to Jiang Ci and did not reveal it to him immediately.

It was so hard for these two people to hide this from him. Fortunately, when he was deboning the chicken feet just now, he was still pondering over how to save Jiang Ci.

Song Yunwei was so angry that he secretly gritted his teeth. He couldn't bear to be angry with his brother, so he looked at Jiang Ci questioningly.

Jiang Ci's acting skills were excellent. After Shen Huo appeared, he respectfully said "Praise God", and then stood calmly behind Lin Konglu. When Shen Huo's attention was all on Lin Konglu, he quickly made a move towards Song Yunwei. A hint in the eyes.

It was okay if he didn't hint, but Song Yunwei became even more angry when he hinted. Sure enough, he was the only one who knew nothing.

Lin Konglu felt so guilty that he didn't dare to look at his eldest brother, so he could only find a way to pick him up quickly.

He held the scepter and said to Shen Huo sheepishly: "Brother, I thought about it carefully and think what you said before is right. Just choosing one is not enough. I think..."

His tone was a little awkward, he coughed and hesitated: "I want to choose another one."

Behind him, Jiang Ci's mouth twitched slightly, his face a little dark.

Song Yunwei's expression also stiffened slightly: Brother? Who are you calling?

Shen Huo turned his back to Song Yunwei and didn't notice the strange look on his face. Hearing this, he just looked Lin Konglu up and down, thinking: This thin little body is still pregnant. Isn't it tiring to choose another one? Or……

He moved his gaze to Jiang Ci next to him, narrowed his eyes slightly, and asked with scrutiny, "Is he interested in it or not?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Ci's face turned dark again.

Song Yunwei almost lost her expression. Although she knew she shouldn't do it at this time, she still couldn't help but want to laugh.

Lin Konglu's face instantly turned red when he heard this, his beautiful eyes flickered, as if he was shy and shy, and he hesitated and said: "No, I just... want to find him a sister... Well, it's a brother."