60

Zhao Xingbai's body stiffened when he heard this. The next moment, Jiang Ci condensed seven or eight metal thorns and stuck them on the tree beside him, tightly surrounding him.

Before Lin Konglu could react, he saw that Zhao Xingbai was trapped between the metal thorn and the tree.

Zhao Xingbai could have shrunk and turned into a mushroom to get out of trouble, but he glanced at the skewers in Jiang Ci's hand, pursed his lips, and did not move rashly.

"Tell me, who is the person who instigated you? What do you want the scraps for?" Jiang Ci looked at him indifferently and began to interrogate him.

Zhao Xingbai pursed his lips tightly, his inorganic eyes blank, as if he couldn't say a word.

Lin Konglu came to his senses and hurriedly stepped forward to dissuade him: "Hey, don't be so cruel."

He grabbed Jiang Ci's sleeves and winked at him.

Zhao Xingbai is very innocent at first glance, and he has been cultivated by the organization since he was a child. He has a stubborn temper. If you ask him hard, he will definitely not be able to find anything.

When Jiang Ci heard this, he turned his head and looked at Lin Konglu.

Lin Konglu continued to wink at him: You have to be patient with children.

There was no emotion in Jiang Ci's dark eyes. After a moment, he said quietly: "You guys chatted downstairs for ten minutes and seven seconds."

Lin Konglu's smile froze and he looked confused: So what?

"You also deliberately pretended to fall and asked him to help you." Jiang Ci continued.

Lin Konglu: "??"

Jiang Ci: "Then you grab his arm and don't let him go."

Lin Konglu: "???"

Zhao Xingbai also raised his head in confusion.

Jiang Ci: "You are so interested in him, is it because of Zhao Zhouzhi, Zhao Xingmo, or because of you..."

Lin Konglu held his forehead and interrupted: "He is just a simple child."

Jiang Ci was indifferent: "A simple kid about the same age as you."

Lin Konglu: "Uh..."

Isn't this the time to talk about this?

He held his forehead deeply again.

Zhao Xingbai was confused for a while, and finally realized it, and asked Lin Konglu: "Is your boyfriend jealous?"

"no!"

"yes!"

Lin Konglu immediately denied it, and Jiang Ci immediately admitted it.

Lin Konglu: "..."

Jiang Ci: "..." Boyfriend?

White mushrooms are actually pretty good.

Zhao Xingbai was even more confused. Wasn't he a boyfriend, or was he jealous?

But no matter what it was, as a former friend, he didn't want to cause trouble to Lin Konglu.

So he explained seriously to Jiang Ci: "You misunderstood. Although Lin Konglu comforted me and cared about me, he and I were just pure friends. He was good to me as a friend, and I was also good to him as a friend. I supported him. It’s because he has a child and will be injured if he falls.”

Lin Konglu: "..." It's better not to explain.

Jiang Ci also fell into silence, looked at Zhao Xingbai for a moment, and suddenly said meaningfully: "Did you have the wrong species? Maybe you are a tea tree mushroom."