89

"Pregnant?!"

Song Jinzhou and Gu Zhu both looked in disbelief, as if Song Yunwei had told some fantasy, and even suspected that their eldest son was fooling them.

"Dabao, your mother and I are talking to you about something serious. We are not joking." Song Jinzhou adjusted his glasses and said with a straight face.

D-dabao? !

Song Yunwei's mouth twitched slightly, and he said helplessly: "I told the truth, not kidding."

Song Jinzhou and Gu Zhu were stunned and looked at each other, still not believing it.

"Dabao, your mother and I are both sure that the birth was a boy, and Xiaobao is your brother, not your sister." Song Jinzhou said seriously again.

Song Yunwei was also helpless and said: "I don't know what's going on? But Xiaolu is indeed pregnant. When he was at Shuguang Base, Professor Gu checked for him. Either he has a special body structure or Jiang Ci is very powerful. Anyway, I don't understand……"

"Wait a minute, what does this have to do with the child of the Jiang family?" Song Jinzhou suddenly interrupted, and Gu Zhu also raised his eyebrows lightly.

Song Yunwei: "Uh."

"Is your brother's child Jiang Ci's?" Song Jinzhou realized something and suddenly asked with a dark face.

The expression was the same as when Song Yunwei came home from trouble when he was a child and saw him carrying a stick.

Song Yunwei didn't want to get into trouble, so she quickly said: "They are indeed in love."

After saying that, he saw Song Jinzhou's face was as gloomy as if it was about to rain, and Gu Zhu's eyes were slightly red. He coughed lightly and said in relief: "This...Actually, it's okay for a man to be pregnant. There was one in Jiang Ci's team before..."

"You can get someone pregnant first if you fall in love?" Song Jinzhou was suddenly so angry that he slapped the table, losing his calmness and reason, and said: "Did he propose? Did he get the certificate? Did he meet his parents? Did his parents agree? The point is, Is your brother old enough to get married? Does he dare to do this? "

Song Yunwei: "..." What are you yelling at me? You say something to the river.

Gu Zhu also felt sorry for her youngest son, but she still pulled on her husband's clothes and said, "Keep your voice down, so Xiaobao doesn't hear him."

Song Jinzhou lost his momentum and suddenly became depressed.

His youngest son had been missing for more than ten years and was pregnant just after he was found...

The more Song Jinzhou thought about it, the angrier he became, and he lowered his voice and said, "You are still Xiaobao's brother, why didn't you teach that bastard a lesson?"

Song Yunwei: "Hit."

Just never fought.

"Well done!" Song Jinzhou was so angry that he rolled up his sleeves and said, "This bastard pretended to be Xiaobao's friend in front of me today and didn't mention anything about the good things he did. I want to ask his grandfather if he is How do you teach your grandson?"

Song Yunwei looked at his nose and his nose, and thought to himself: That's not what you said when you came back today. You kept praising Jiang Ci for being young and promising, and saying that he was a handsome young man who had saved a deer.

*

Early the next morning, Lin Konglu woke up and realized that something was wrong with the atmosphere at home.