15

In Building 2.

Zhao Xingmo and Pan Zhuoyi felt their eyes flicker, and before they could react, they appeared in the middle of a corridor. Also appearing with them was the zombie Tang Yichuan.

After Tang Yichuan gave his remaining power to Jiang Ci, he could no longer resist Zou Bin's spatial movement and was sent over.

The corridor was very quiet. Except for a few corpses lying on the ground, the dark blood stains on the dark yellow walls, and the faint stench in the air, there seemed to be no danger.

Zhao Xingmo cautiously walked to the door of a room, took a look at the door number, and said, "It seems to be the 11th floor of Building 2."

"Then let's go downstairs quickly and help Captain Jiang, Xiaolu and the others." Pan Zhuoyi said.

As soon as he finished speaking, a brisk "click" sound suddenly came from the end of the corridor.

Pan Zhuoyi turned around and saw an arm-long rotten vine against the light.

The rotten vine actually looked like a human being, jumping up and down on the ground and walking briskly forward.

Click, click...

Zhao Xingmo, who also turned around, saw his face turned pale instantly and hurriedly shouted: "Run!"

As he said that, he grabbed Pan Zhuoyi tightly and pulled him to run towards the stairs. As soon as they turned around, they saw Tang Yichuan running earlier and faster than them.

Zhao Xingmo was stunned: Brother Zombie has great legs and feet!

No, the zombie brother is also afraid of Rotvine?

But they obviously didn't have time to think too much at the moment. Almost at the moment they turned around, the jumping rotten vine suddenly rushed towards them like an arrow from a string.

At the same time, the rotten vines outside the building also entered through the broken window at the end of the corridor. The densely packed branches, as thick as arms, twisted and twisted like zombie snakes, filling the entire corridor in an instant. Following the rotten vines, they twisted and rushed towards them. Come.

Pan Zhuoyi's face instantly turned pale, and he was dragged away while saying, "What happened to the rotten vine?"

"It's too late to explain." Zhao Xingmo said.

I thought the space monster didn't send them to a dangerous location this time, but I didn't expect it to be waiting for them here.

He pulled Pan Zhuoyi and rushed to the stairs in one breath, turned around and immediately closed the safety door.

The moment the door closed, the sound of rotten vines hitting the door was heard from behind the door, and then, several rotten vines broke through the door.

This time there was no need for Zhao Xingmo to pull him, Pan Zhuoyi first dragged him downstairs, and then closed several security doors in succession.

But every time, rotten vines followed and penetrated the door.

Zhao Xingmo was carrying a spider shell on his back, so his speed was inevitably affected. When he ran to the fifth floor, he was almost overtaken by Fu Teng.

In the end, Tang Yichuan turned around and came to rescue them, and the two of them were completely out of danger.

After finally escaping to the lobby on the first floor, Zhao Xingmo held up his legs and panted, raised his head and said with difficulty: "Thank you, Mang...Brother Tang, you are such a good person."