91

Su Yu's family is a native of Yunjing. After the apocalypse, the Su family still lives in the original community, and their location in the base is pretty good.

Lin Konglu found Su's mother at the address given by Chang Haifeng. After being politely invited in, he found that the home was clean and tidy, and his life was barely passable. Although not rich, at least you won't be hungry.

If there is no disease or disaster in the family, such a life will not be bad after the end of the world. But Sumu has a chronic disease and needs long-term medication.

My daughter died in the line of duty, but my mother couldn't take medicine at the base. It's still sad to think about it.

Before Lin Konglu came, he asked Chang Haifeng what medicine Su's mother needed. Before visiting, he asked the rabbit to take out some of the medicine from the space. After visiting, he gave it to Su's mother as Su Yu's friend.

These medicines will be enough for Su's mother for a while. As for the future, when Chang Haifeng reports Su Yu's sacrifice, I think the base will take care of it.

When leaving Su's house, Lin Konglu held the rabbit in his arms, rubbed the rabbit's ears, and sighed: "That organization is really harmful."

Jiang Ci nodded and looked thoughtful again when he saw the rabbit in his arms.

"This rabbit is quite fat. If you are tired of holding it, let me do it." Jiang Ci said, reaching out and taking the rabbit out of Lin Konglu's arms.

Rabbit with ears held: "?"

Third brother, do you have any misunderstandings about hugging? This is called tiliu.

And it's not fat at all, it's furry and puffy.

It was rare for Jiang Ci to see Lin Konglu and he didn't want to send him back so soon. When he got in the car, he threw the rabbit into the back seat, sat in the front seat with Lin Konglu, and drove people around the central base.

In the afternoon, he invited Lin Konglu to have a meal outside.

Jiang Ci used to travel with Major Chen, taking over many military tasks and accumulating a lot of contribution points. This time, handing in the remaining pages and escorting Professor Gu back both contributed. After careful calculation, he also has a small amount of assets.

While eating, he went to the trading market to exchange for a lot of fruits, including strawberries, tomatoes, etc., which were sweet and sour, appetizing, and nutritional supplements, suitable for pregnant people.

Lin Konglu didn't know that he bought these at first. When the car drove outside the community where the Song family lived and saw him carrying big and small bags of things from the trunk, he was slightly surprised and then frowned.

Jiang Ci was afraid that he wouldn't accept it, so he said in a roundabout way: "Give our children something to eat."

Lin Konglu: "..." Oh, you only care about the cub?

He hugged the rabbit and pouted slightly.

No, why does he care about this?

Thinking of this, he quickly pursed his lips again, his face tense.

Seeing that he seemed concerned, Jiang Ci's eyes brightened slightly, and he said in a warm voice, "It's mainly for you to eat."

Lin Konglu's face turned red and his eyes were wandering. He coughed and said, "I won't eat and drink your food for nothing." We have nothing to do with each other.

Although he had free food and drink before, but... didn't he get a base for Jiang Ci?

His eyes drifted back to the bag in Jiang Ci's hand. He paused and said, "You'd better take it back and eat it yourself. I don't need it."