71

When Lin Konglu returned to the entrance of the base, the rescue and aftermath work had been carried out in an orderly manner under the arrangements of He Yang.

Ordinary people in the base also came to help. Many people were still scared when they saw He Yang and others.

It wasn't until I heard that they were here to help fight off the zombies, and saw that He Yang was arranging the aftermath and not going crazy and killing people, that I gradually felt relieved and no longer feared as before.

Shuguang Base is not a big one, and a wave of zombies attacked the city just last night. Many people gathered at the entrance and exit of the base, and the news spread quickly.

In a short time, the news of what the Qin family had done spread throughout the base, and Lin Konglu's deeds of saving the base were also constantly publicized.

Naturally, He Yang's contribution is indispensable for this. She was attacked by Qin Yu through public opinion and suffered losses in this regard. Knowing that Lin Konglu wanted to change his base, his first thought was not to lose the position of public opinion.

The awakened ones and the monster-turned-human beings also saw who was the backbone. When Lin Konglu came back, he came to report the matter from time to time:

"Mr. Lin, all the injured people have been rescued. According to Sister He, after being bandaged, they were all arranged to be isolated for observation."

"Mr. Lin, the city wall has been repaired."

"Mr. Lin, the corpses of zombies are about to be burned. Sister He said the smoke is strong and the smell is bad, so she asked you to go to a resting place first."

Jiang Ci suddenly discovered that the base had undergone tremendous changes in just one night. The Qin family fell and the little beauty became the backbone of the base.

So what happened when he was "sleepwalking" last night?

"By the way, Mr. Lin, these mushrooms..." Another person came over with a net bag of mushrooms and spoke hesitantly.

He originally wanted to use them to make soup, but who would have thought that these mushrooms were actually little monsters, and each one could scream, although he couldn't understand them.

When the bird-winged man saw this, he immediately came to the rescue: "Hey, these mushrooms can't be eaten, they are alive."

After saying that, he snatched away the net bag and touched the mushrooms lovingly.

Linkong Deer God stopped talking, and looked at Jiang Ci with difficulty in saying the last word.

Jiang Ci: "?"

"Mr. Lin, how will Miss He and the others arrange it? And those monsters who were imprisoned by Qin Yu and the others before..." At this time, someone came to ask again.

Upon hearing this question, the busy people nearby all looked over, worried, uneasy, and praying.

Especially those who have family members who turned into monsters. They originally thought that even if their family members turned into monsters, they would still be alive even if they were kicked out of the base. Unexpectedly, Qin Yu and the others drove the people away openly, and then secretly captured them and let them raise them. They devoured each other like a poison, became stronger, and finally were sacrificed to the old monster Qin.

After this incident, most of them no longer want to be separated from their monster-turned relatives.

And those who don’t have a family member who has become a monster, but have an awakened person at home, are also worried. I heard that people who are injected with genetic evolution fluid will eventually turn into monsters. Although Mr. Lin carved a pattern on the city wall and said it could be cured, who knows if it is reliable?