104

From the corner of his eye, Lin Konglu saw Song Yunwei and the other three people looking away. His face suddenly became slightly hot, and he hurriedly tapped Jiang Ci with his arm to signal him to let go of him.

Jiang Ci let go of his arm and held hands with him instead, intertwining his fingers. He turned his head and asked warmly, "How was the trial?"

Lin Konglu coughed slightly and said, "I've done everything that needs to be done."

Jiang Ci was slightly surprised: "Is it so smooth?"

Lin Konglu nodded.

Jiang Ci: "How was it interrogated?"

Lin Konglu said seriously: "I held a carrot and asked, and he told me everything."

Jiang Ci: "..."

Song Yunwei, Major Chen, and General Shao: "..." You are no ordinary carrot.

"By the way, why are you here? Are the test results out?" Lin Konglu turned his head again and raised his face slightly to ask Jiang Ci.

Jiang Ci's eyes fell on his beautiful and clear eyes, and he nodded with a gentle smile.

Lin Konglu breathed a sigh of relief. Although he had known for a long time that the other party would not be infected or parasitized, he was still inexplicably happy for the other party when he learned the test results.

"By the way, just now Fu Rongxin said that the organization is in Wuwang City, you..." He hesitated, wanting to ask Jiang Ci what he thought, but he remembered that Jiang Ci now had black eyes and could not remember what happened in his previous life.

When General Shao heard this, he suddenly said: "We do have some news about this place."

When Jiang Ci and Lin Konglu heard this, they subconsciously turned to look at him.

General Shao: "In the past six months of the end of the world, in Central Continent, in addition to the several large bases we have officially established urgently, many unofficial small bases have appeared one after another, most of which were established for self-rescue. This was the case with the Shuguang Base you were at before. Wuwu The city is considered to be a relatively large one among the unofficial bases that have appeared in the past six months..."

"Is it as big as Dawn Base?" Lin Konglu asked with bright eyes.

"It's a bit larger than Shuguang Base." General Shao muttered, "But it is located on the border of Central Continent and Xizhou, near the original Tongcheng, not exactly in Central Continent. It is located on the border, very far from the central base, and the aircraft were not there before. When it's safe to fly, it would take more than half a day to go there.

"It's not safe in the air right now, planes can't fly, and the railway lines are all interrupted, so we have to drive there. If we're lucky, it will probably take half a month."

This does not take into account the situation such as encountering zombie waves or dangers along the way. If we encounter some major dangers, we may not be able to reach it in a month.

Lin Konglu had already expected this, so he was not surprised when he heard this. Just thinking that it might take a month to rescue Zhao Xingbai, he frowned slightly.

Jiang Ci could see what he was thinking, and his expression gradually became serious.

When he returned to his residence, he first helped Lin Konglu sit down, and while massaging his calf which was slightly swollen from standing for a long time, he frowned and asked, "Are you planning to go to Wuwang City?"