94

When Jiang Ci arrived at the Song family, there was only Lin Konglu at home. Seeing him coming, Linkong Lu gathered up the rabbit and got up.

Jiang Ci frowned slightly, feeling a little disgusted: "Bringing it again?"

Rabbit innocent face.

Lin Konglu explained: "There is no one at home."

Song Jinzhou and Gu Zhu happened to go to the Research Institute, and Song Yunwei was not there either. He still had a lot of bodyguards to support, and he had to take people out to find work and earn contribution points.

Jiang Ci nodded and took the rabbit away from his arms.

The two of them went downstairs and got in the car together.

After arriving at the Central Hospital, Lin Konglu habitually picked up the rabbit and got out of the car. He walked to the entrance of the outpatient clinic, but was stopped.

"Sorry, pets are not allowed in the hospital." The security guard smiled politely.

Lin Konglu slapped his head and said apologetically: "I'm really sorry, I forgot about it for a moment."

He asked Jiang Ci to wait for him for a while, and then carried the rabbit back to the parking lot.

When he got to the car, he opened the door and put the rabbit in.

Rabbit was a little resentful: "You humans love speciesism. I am no different from humans now."

Lin Konglu flicked its head and said, "Don't use random words." Apart from being able to talk, how are you no different from humans?

"By the way, give me the carrot." He said again before leaving.

"Oh." The rabbit obediently put his paws into his fur pocket.

Lin Konglu raised his eyebrows: "There's no one else here, so there's no need to use fake moves, right?"

The carrot is placed in space, not really in the fur pocket.

Rabbit said seriously: "We must develop good camouflage habits."

Then he took out a carrot and handed it to Lin Konglu: "Here, I'm just going to the hospital for a while, I guess I won't need it."

Lin Konglu: "Bring insurance." What if we encounter an emergency like Old Monster Qin again?

"Then...you and third brother should come back early. I'm the only one in the car...well, I'm the only rabbit." The rabbit hummed coyly, a little scared.

Lin Konglu: "..." It's a rabbit, thank you.

He closed the car door and returned to the entrance of the clinic.

Jiang Ci asked strangely: "Why have you been gone for so long?"

Lin Konglu: "Rabbit is melancholy."

Jiang Ci: "?"

"Okay, let's go in quickly. Do we need to register first?" Lin Konglu pulled him through the security check.

Jiang Ci nodded.

He called to make an appointment in the morning, and not long after he registered, a nurse came out to call his number.

But when they saw the nurse calling out, they both fell silent. It was Pan Zhuoyi who had parted ways at the Dongcheng base before.

Pan Zhuoyi's eyes brightened up when he saw them. He hurriedly came over and lowered his voice and said, "It's really Captain Jiang, and Lin Xiaolu, long time no see."