105

Early the next morning, Jiang Ci and Lin Konglu went to tell General Shao about their departure. Before they could speak, they learned that Fu Rongxin's companion had been caught.

"I was caught at two in the morning and have been interrogated for three or four hours. Xiaolu, you came just in time. Could you please help me interrogate him again, just like how I interrogated Fu Rongxin yesterday." General Shao asked as soon as he saw them.

Lin Konglu was slightly surprised and asked, "He refuses to speak?"

General Shao nodded, but then shook his head: "Yes, not entirely. I really didn't say anything at first. We were pressed for time and didn't have time to spend time with him. So we might as well use the method you did yesterday and ask Dr. Shan from the Central Hospital to do the hypnosis interrogation. After that, It went very smoothly, and he explained everything, including going to the hospital to kill Jiang Rong, but regarding the whereabouts of that organization, the location he mentioned was different from what Fu Rongxin said."

So I would like to ask Lin Konglu to review it again to see if Dr. Shan’s hypnosis was not thorough enough.

Lin Konglu understood what he meant and nodded in agreement.

Half an hour later, he and Jiang Ci walked out of the cell where the man in black was detained, frowning slightly.

Like Doctor Shan's interrogation result, the location he interrogated was also different from what Fu Rongxin explained.

"How could this happen? Is it in Wuwang City or in Xizhou? Did one of them lie?" Major Chen, who accompanied them, asked in confusion.

Jiang Ci looked deeply and said, "Is it possible that neither of them lied?"

Major Chen looked at him and hesitated: "What do you mean..."

Jiang Ci: "The organization has more than one stronghold, both in Wuwang City and the one in Xizhou."

Lin Konglu agreed, nodded and said: "The cunning rabbit returns to the three caves. Maybe Fu Rongxin is from Wuwang City. The one caught today is from Xizhou. The organization and management are strict. Except for the top management, everyone in each stronghold is not Know where the other strongholds are."

Major Chen looked serious: "It is possible, but if we are in Xizhou..."

He turned to look at General Shao and said, "Our actions are in some trouble."

Lin Konglu could guess his concerns. Wuwang City was located on the border, but at least half of it was within Central Continent, and the stronghold in Xizhou... was equivalent to being in another country entirely.

If it were before the end of the world, Zhongzhou could still contact the senior officials of Xizhou, explain the specific situation, organize a joint operation, and take down the stronghold in one go. But now the long-distance communication is completely interrupted and there is no way to contact them at all. No one knows what the situation is in Xizhou now. Sending troops there without saying hello is equivalent to an invasion.

General Shao was also concerned about this issue, thought for a moment, and said calmly: "Time waits for no one. The situation in Xizhou is probably similar to ours, and we are in a state of losing control of various regions. But even so, if we send troops in a big way, it will still be That’s not appropriate, it’s better to go as a private mercenary team.”

After the apocalypse, many capable people spontaneously formed teams to go out to search for supplies, kill zombies, etc. Over time, they also formed a certain scale. Some small bases that are not strong in their own strength will even issue tasks for these teams to complete.