101

Lin Konglu's heart was in confusion. When he turned his gaze back, he was caught off guard by Jiang Ci's eyes, which were as deep as the night sky, and his heartbeat accelerated again.

His slender white hand quietly pressed on his heart, feeling this strange emotion, and his blood gradually surged up.

As if Jiang Ci was right, he covered his heart, looked into the other person's smiling eyes, and thought to himself.

But he didn't like the passive feeling. After thinking about it, he suddenly raised his hand and put it on Jiang Ci's shoulder. Under the surprised gaze of the other party, he tiptoed closer and suddenly kissed the other person's perfectly shaped thin lips.

He recalled Jiang Ci's movements when kissing him in the past, clumsily sticking out the tip of his tongue to trace and bite lightly, like a fish nibbling on a hook.

Jiang Ci's eyes darkened, and he suddenly raised his hand to grab the back of his head. Lin Konglu had already nibbled it to satisfaction, so he suddenly let go of him and said with satisfaction: "Not bad."

It tastes like jelly, the feeling of being in love.

"How about we date each other, what do you think?" He asked with bright eyes.

Once a relationship is determined, you must take the initiative.

But as soon as he said the words, he remembered another thing. Jiang Ci was reborn, and he was reincarnated for the second time. In their previous life, they had dated once, and I heard from the system that that time he dumped Jiang Ci severely according to the plot, and later dragged Jiang Ci back in various ways. Maybe Jiang Ci became the zombie king, and he also had a share of the credit.

Now that Jiang Ci has not recovered his past life memory, he fell in love with him again. Wouldn't it be very unkind if he dated him at this time?

Lin Konglu's smile froze, then he suddenly shook his head and said with a guilty conscience: "How about forget it."

Jiang Ci never expected that the pretty girl would take the initiative to kiss him and propose a date. The surprise came so suddenly that he felt unreal for a moment.

While he was in a trance, he suddenly heard Lin Konglu repenting. He suddenly woke up and said decisively: "No."

Lin Konglu was startled by his serious tone, his long eyelashes trembled, and his eyes were blank.

Jiang Ci noticed it and quickly softened his tone. He pressed his shoulders with both hands and spoke quickly: "I heard it just now. You can't go back on your word. From now on -"

He looked down at the time and continued: "Starting at 2:30:33 pm on the 1st, we officially started dating again."

Lin Konglu: ovo

"But... I think you might regret it in the future." He said, feeling a little happy but also a little guilty, "What if you think of something in the future..."

"I won't regret it." Jiang Ci interrupted him with a firm tone.

How could I regret it? If you don’t seize the opportunity now, will Zaizai call others daddy in the future? Then he would really regret it.

Thinking of this, Jiang Ci felt uneasy again. The vine on his arm suddenly grew a thin branch. The branch wrapped around the ring finger of Lin Konglu's left hand, forming a ring shape, with a small blue flower growing out of the middle, like a sapphire. .

Then the twigs were cut off, leaving the "ring", and the remaining part was wrapped around the ring finger of his left hand to weave an identical ring.

Lin Konglu looked at him in embarrassment as he finished all this. He felt a little childish and felt his ears warm for no reason.