81

Jiang Ci was hit all over the face with a soft pillow. It didn't hurt, but he felt guilty.

Is the baby angry?

He hugged the pillow, bent his long legs, and lowered his head.

Lin Konglu was really frightened and began to feel guilty: Did it hurt? Speaking of which, Jiang Ci's fault during the day really shouldn't have happened at night... Hey, they were all by the same person.

And he didn't use any force, so why did it get smashed like this? When I usually kill zombies, I don't see him so weak.

He wanted to think about it, but he still touched his nose and apologized: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hit you. Mainly because you said this during the day, so I thought you were acting rogue..."

Jiang Ci's red eyes narrowed slightly. It turned out that it was him during the day who caused him to be hit?

He put the pillow behind Lin Konglu and leaned against it, and said in a gentle tone, "It's okay, it doesn't hurt."

After a pause, he asked tentatively: "Can I also hold you and talk?"

Lin Konglu: "..." I still want to roll my eyes.

However, my personality at night is not normal and I cannot reason with me, so I have to coax him.

"It's okay." Lin Konglu said in a reserved tone, "But the question just now needs to be answered."

Jiang Ci didn't wait for him to finish the second half of his sentence, and carefully took him into his arms. After hearing this, he frowned and said, "That tree was swallowed by me..."

Lin Konglu nodded: "I know."

But wasn’t that a previous life? The tree of life in this life must not have been swallowed yet.

"Where did you find it?"

Jiang Ci shook his head and frowned: "I don't remember exactly. I just remember that I searched for it for a long time and suddenly found it one day."

Lin Konglu choked and asked again: "Where is that organization? Where is the headquarters?"

Jiang Ci still shook his head: "I don't know, they came up to me on their own initiative, and I killed them all."

Lin Konglu was speechless and choked.

Fortunately, Jiang Ci still remembered some useful information, and quickly added: "I remember that those people had some strange scraps of leather paper on them, which contained information about the tree of life."

Lin Konglu's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly got out of bed, rummaging through Jiang Ci's bag, and soon found the fragment of page that Shen Yao had asked them to send to the central base to give to Professor Fu Rongxin.

"Is this it?" He spread out the broken page in front of Jiang Ci and asked.

Jiang Ci picked it up in disgust, took one look at it, and said, "Yes."

Then with a "pop" sound, he threw it to the ground.

Lin Konglu: "..."

"What are you doing?" He glared at the other person angrily.

Jiang Ci immediately lowered his head and admitted his mistake, but argued: "That thing is dirty."

Lin Konglu frowned, feeling that Jiang Ci would not find the broken page dirty for no reason, so he picked it up and asked, "Why?"

Jiang Ci couldn't explain clearly, but he just didn't like the broken pages.

He got out of bed and walked over, took the broken page from Lin Konglu's hand, put it back in his bag, and said, "It's not a clean thing anyway, baby, don't touch it in the future. If you want to take it, you can let me touch it during the day."