Chap 1-Where are you?

A man was lying on his stomach on a big round bed. The whole room was black themed with some grey in between. He was staring in space, his eyes were red. He had big scorpian tatoo on his back, some burn marks and some bullet scars. He had trimmed beard on his face, a small dimple as he had devil smile as he looked in space. "Where are you? If not today tomorrow i will get you and i will make sure you will regret that why are you even living?" He laughed loudly, he looked a bit psycho. Hatred was visible on his face.

In small town of Mussorie, a beautiful girl was running after rabbit. "Imlie Wait! Let that poor rabbit go!" This was Imlie friend Sukanya.
"Are Suku I am trying to just hold him and give him a kiss" rabbit ran to small bush, Imlie stomped her feet.
"Kya suku, because of you I lost my focus"

"Chal wapas ashram" Imlie felt dejected and followed her friend back to ashram.
Meet Imlie . Just Imlie, she didnt know who she was, she was one year old when somebody dropped her at the ashram. There was a note with her that said Please take care of her, my imlie. Thats all they said.

Ever since she grew up there, always trying to find her identity. People were nice at the ashram infact everybody spoiled her, especially the owner Ms Khatri. She was 68 year old woman, who never married and consider the ashram as her family. Usually kids by age 18 they tend to leave ashram for their life , to move ahead but for her this ashram was her family. She yearned love of a family but this is her destiny and she accepted it.

"Beta come i want to talk to you" Sita Khatri called her.
Imlie went to her room and sat on bed next to her, "Beta i got you job in Mumbai, you are leaving next week"
"No I want to stay here. I told you SiSi i dont want to go" she started crying, Imlie was sensitive, the thought of going away from here made her scared and hurt.
"You have to live your life, ashram is not your life" Sita said strictly but then with love "Beta think of it this way, if you go and in life you become a big person my ashram will get name in the country. People will donate , it will only help the kids here right?" She had no other way to convince her so she had to emotionally blackmail her. Her heart broke too, Imlie was like her child.

Imlie sat there thinking, she finally nodded but didnt say word. "Chali jaungi. But kaha kaam karna hai , kon hai? Kaha rahungi? Sab nayaa hoga" She said with fear in her eyes.
"Dont worry i will tell you everything before you go"

In Mumbai, Aryan came to his office, everybody was quiet he wore three piece black suit, a beauitful black mask with silver lining. His personality was such nobody dared to talk to him, his eyes were so dark no expressions just blank he opened the door and went inside.

"Rohit, did you find a candidate yet? Its been bloody month and cant find a goddam clerk!"
"Sir i interviwed many but you reject-" before he could say it. Aryan through paper weight against the wall, Rohit flinched a little but he was used to it. Rohit then said "Sir we got one candidate, she was recommended by Mr Gonzalez. She will be starting from next week"

"Finally. Make sure she knows her work. Anyways today am going to dock - our shipment is coming. I dont want any trouble. Make sure the police get its money"

"Already done" Rohit answered
"Hmm, I need someone to watch over Patil, he is been trying to challenge my power" He smirked.
"Teach him a lesson"
"Understood" Rohit said and left.

Aryan went to small room attached to his cabin, if he was free he would cool off and rest here. He removed his mask and took a long breath.
His jaw was ticking "Bardash nai ho raha, kahan ho tum? You ruined my life, you took everything from me"
He closed his eyes and just laid his head backward on sofa.