Chap 4- Finally!

He looked up , shocked. Imlie too stood there, the man eyes were dark and so attractive. It pulled her in, her heart was racing again like in morning. She stood there frozen, not knowing why she was feeling like this. She was blank. Aryan controlled his anger, "Finally" he said to himself.
"Itni shiddat thi meri nafrat mein ke tum khud chali aai" he said in low voice.
"Sorry Sir you asked something?" Imlie snapped out of her zone when she heard some mumbling.

Aryan stood up and slowly approached her, Imlie foot automatically started stepping back. He looked dangerous "Imlie" he said her name
"Yes Sir" She said terrified
"Your innocence" his finger trailed on her cheeks, Imlie stood there like she has seen a ghost. What the hell is going on? Why her boss is behaving this way? Its her first day only.. Oh god save me, all her confidence was running away.

Aryan was trying really hard not to drag her by hair and torture her.
"You dont remember me?" He asked. Imlie looked at him confused "I dont know what you are saying Sir"

"No sir, from today you call me Saheb" he ordered her but his ordered had dangerous tone to it .

"You may go" he said suddenly, Imlie without wasting minute ran from his office to hers like a rat. Once she entered her cabin, she sat on chair hiding her face in her hands trying to calm herself.

Aryan was controlling himself , " You havent changed , you are acting so innocent but you are not so innocent only I know your reality. The reality that took my everything away. My brother Aahaan. You killed him, you killed my everything. He was like my son and you? You dare to act" Aryan was now trying not to act hasty. He will kill her slowly, his way.

"Tera sab chin lunga, tera sukoon, teri aatma, teri chain, sab kuch." He threw everything on the floor, he was triggered today. "Calm down Aryan, play your game safely. Dont be impulsive" he cracked his neck.
"Think, Think, Think" Aryan finally got an idea then he laughed evily.

Meanwhile, Imlie was back to her work again. In again two hours, it was afternoon she totally forgot about her own lunch. Just then Aryan called again , "Get me my salad, the chef knows and yes bring your lunch too. You will be sitting in my cabin" he ordered and cut the call.

Imlie was suprised that he told her to bring her lunch to his cabin. She got up and went back to cafeteria first she bought herself a jungli burger, she was darn hungry and then she got the boss's salad.

When she got in cabin, Aryan wasnt there. She nervously kept the lunch on sofa table. She didnt know what to do, she then settled herself on sofa. Just then Aryan came from a door that was behind a mirror.

This time he didnt have a mask on, Imlie was awestruck when she saw him. He was the most handsome guy she had ever seen. Even the movie actors pale infront of him. Perfect nose, his dark eyes, his pink lips, a scar on his eyebrows he looked to perfect. She definitely felt attracted at that moment.

"Imlie? imlie?" Aryan snapped his fingers to get her attention.

"So Sorry Sir" she was red with embarrassment not sure how long he been trying to snap her out.

Imlie opened her lunch, her hands were shaking oh god how can she eat in front of such handsome guy.
She was messy eater, he asked "You like burgers?"

"I like burgers, pizza, cheese" She blurted like she was in school and was giving an oral exam
Aryan chuckled "Okay. You know its not healthy"
"Yes Sir- sorry saheb" she remembered what he said.
They quietly ate lunch, it was the most awkward for Imlie. Everybody said he was this arrogant mean guy, but he seemed nice to her.

"So Imlie first time in Mumbai?" He asked
"Yes"
"Staying alone?"
"No with Vera, Mr Gonzalez daughter" she clarified
"Ah ok. Any boyfriend?" Imlie was taken aback by such question , after all they just met today boss or not
This was personal.
"No Saheb" she said innocently
"Liar" he mumbled to himself.

Imlie didnt hear it, after they were done "Tum roz khana mere sath khaogi. You can leave" he was cold again with this demeanor.

In evening when Imlie came home, she thought about the whole day. It was the most weird awkward strange day for her. But she didnt think much into it.
If she had , she would have quit next day.

Her life was going to turn upside down,  storm of love is on its way, drops of hate will devour her. She will yearn, she will keep loving , she will keep her faith and most importantly her innocence.