Chap 11-Bechaini

The next couple days, Imlie and Aryan completely ignored each other however Imlie now wanted to apologize for her words especially she shouldnt have mention his mom.

She also felt bad that she judged him wrong, over past days she had been doing lot of thinking about her life, and her relationship. She decided to accept the reality, accept however the marriage happened she is his wife. He is her husband and that she should continue on her quest love him and make him feel what love is. She had small smile on her face, she was now used to working around the house chores after work.

One night Aryan came around 2:30 am , Imlie who had now started waiting for him. He would ignore her, but Imlie was not going to back down one day he will noticr and sit with her was her hope. She would just smile once he ignores and leave. Imlie heard some noise and woke up from her slumber.

She asked "Khaana lagadu?"
"Its 2:30 you think I would be hungry?" Without looking at her he said , and started to go towards his room. Imlie did not say anything and quickly put all the food away. Then she dared to go check on him, because he looked very tired to her. When she went in, she saw he was on bed sitting and laying his head backwards on headrest with eyes closed.

She slowly went in and started removing his shoes, suddenly feeling somebody touching him Aryan got up.
He frowned at Imlie "What are you doing?"
"Just removing your shoes so you can comfortably sleep" she innocently told
"Get out" he snapped
"Its your favorite word isnt it?" Imlie made a face and went away.

Imlie still went to kitchen and warmed the food, somehow her heart said he hasnt ate anything.
She took the food , he was still in same position on bed.
"Khaana" she uttered loudly enough for him to hear.

"Dont you get it the first time? I am not hungry" He looked at her as if he is about bang his own head
"I am sure you are hungry" She simply back answered
"What? Have you lost it?" He asked
"Yes. Please eat"
"No. Get out" he said
"Jab tak aap nai khayenge hum yaha rahenge" Aryan got up and grabbed her by shoulder and pushed her out of the room before he could close the door Imlie came right back in smiling.

"Please eat" Aryan again pushed her out quickly and closed the door.

Imlie knocked the door and kept knocking .
Aryan head was in his hand "Oh god what have i got myself into!!!"

He got up irritated and opened the door "GO SLEEP IN THE GARDEN! DARE YOU COME UNTIL I SAY"

She pouted "But its dark, and there rain clouds"
"But its not raining right then go" He said
"Or else Ashram" he said one word
"Bar baar dhamakana bandh karo ashram ko leke" she stomped her feet and went downstairs towards the kitchen where her sleeping stuff was. She got a blanket and went to garden under the same tree who was now her regular companion.

She was looking towards Aryan balcony, "One day Sahab , you will pine for me and i wont come to you" A tear fell. "Mere dil bechain hone laga hai, ek ehsaas ho raha hai, tadap mehsus hoti hai ke is imlie ko koi apna mile apne parivar kehne ka haq mile. Shayad pyaar kar bethu aapse lekin aapko bhi pyaar hoga humse aur tab hum aapse dur chale jayenge aur tadpenge aap" she laid down on the grass and put the blanket on herself and closed the eyes.

After hour, rain started falling and Imlie sleep broke. She sat up trying to cover herself with the blanket. She was now shivering.

Aryan was now working, the food tray now empty. He was actually very hungry and he had ate. He looked outside , it was raining . He went back to his work as usual then suddenly realizing that Imlie was outside.

"Ye pagal ladki andar aa gai ho" But when he saw , she was still there . He ran downstairs, worry on his face but before she could see him he kept a blank face.
"Andar chalo" He said
Imlie was shivering as she got up but fell soon afterwards on a stone . Aryan picked her up "Dhang se chal bhi nai sakti" he said

Imlie teeth were clenching, she couldnt talk.
Aryan again took her to his room, and told her to change and sleep in kitchen. After sometime, Imlie changed and went to kitchen to sleep.

She slept in five minutes because of tiredness, Aryan however was awake till morning. He was thinking how to make Imlie say the truth about his brother. More torture?