Chap 39- Love and care

Imlie didnt sleep but since nothing happened, she breath sigh of relief confirming her belief that all was fine and it was dream. But now her vagina was paining , she hardly got up and went to change. Then she decided to see a doctor.

While she walked to the doctor clinic which was nearby, Aryan starter walking beside her.
"Kaha thi kal tum?" He asked softly
"I quit" She replied looking down and walking and not letting him know that she is anyway in pain.
"Quit? Why? Ok so now you are going for another job hunt? And if you are then dont ! I am opening a branch here you know the Sekhawat taps, i need a manager to take care of it"

"No thanks, I am under qualified" She still didnt look at him.

"Please! You have experience working with The Aryan Sekhawat and thats the only qualification you need. Please for me!" He stopped and held her hand stopping her in her tracks too.

"Aryan why are you here? I see you have moved on in life? " She controlled her anger and tears
"Huh? Where is this coming from?" He looked at her confused
"I saw you twice with different girls. So why all this drama? I know i WAS your possession but anymore. I dont want to be anybody possession. Infact i dont want anyone in my life anymore "

"Meri baat to suno darling" He said softly trying to touch her cheeks
"Dont touch me" She warned
"Bus hogaya Imlie! I am talking you with so much love and care-" He was about to continue but Imlie stopped him
"Please love and care? Remember your words? I am just a possession, phir bhi apko pagal ki tarah pyar kia, kuch nai boli and bhik maangi mat bhejo mujhe aapse dur but you did and look now!! "She raised her voice and people around stared at them.

She started walking, Aryan too walked again with her.

"Imlie I know i shouldnt have left you behind. I punish myself everyday"
"How? Going out with ladies? Drinking? Waise bhi i dont know why i care?" She snapped
"You care because you love me" Aryan was now getting angry.

Imlie kept quiet and kept walking her pace little faster.
"Stop it Imlie" He stopped her again and grabbed her shoulder to turned her towards him.

"I came here for you" Aryan said
"Then go away" She stared in his eyes and said
"No because I love you!! Yes i do and i didnt let you go other day because just like that !! I was getting threats and felt i needed to keep you safe! I didnt know that driver was involved with that man!! I love you I love you and i love you. You made the mafia, the person who loved the dark, who didnt smile made him do everything opposite and even fall in love. I left my mafia position Imlie . I promised to do only white business! Believe me" He went on his knees , his eyes were pleading .

Imlie stood there on his confession, she just stared at him. Her heart beating fast again, "No" She started walking.

She needed time to take in what he just said.
She had reached the clinic and Aryan was worried when he saw that she was going to doctor and not for some job hunting. He went behind her, he kept distance and kept quiet. He knew she needed time.
But right now he needed to know if she was ok.

He quietly went behind her, Imlie went inside to doctor office as not many patients were there. The doctor kept her on priority because she had her file.
Aryan bribed the nurse who stopped her from going inside, he quietly entered and hid behind small corner which covered with records on a cabinet.

"Imlie are you ok? You came after long?" Doctor Sreelata asked
"Doctor its hurting down there. Its like on fire" She tried explaining.
"Come let me check"Imlie followed her behind tbe partition and slept on the bed.

Aryan walked slowly so he could hear, "I am going to put the dress up ok?" Doctor knew she was assaulted so she made sure that everything she do is with her consent , care and love.
"Now i will touch your panties and pull them down ok?"
"Yes" Imlie responded this time.

"Oh my god Imlie you should have cold me at night, there is dried blood." She checked , her stitches were now open as if it was ripped apart physically.

"I will ask you something Imlie , how did this happen? This has happened as if.."
"As if?" Imlie asked
"As if you had sex" She finally added
"What?!" Imlie sat up.
"No doctor, how can it be? I didnt i havent been with anybody since i moved here." Her voice was trembling
"Ok relax please let me clean and check ok? It must have happened maybe because you must have given to much stress or strain" Imlie was trembling
"Relax honey" She quickly but carefully cleaned  and applied cream. Advised her not to wear underwear as the medicine was applied and she can wear shorts instead.

Aryan quickly went behind old corner, once they were out.

"Imlie you need help"
"Thats why i came here doc" Imlie replied
" No, mentally. You mentioned you dont have any family, partner anyone to take care of you. Then please meet Doctor Rani she can help you with your mental health. I can clearly see fear still in you, i can see your body language. Please Imlie, if you keep ignoring it you only will suffer"

"She wont suffer" A voice came behind . Both doctor and Imlie looked behind
"Tum?" Imlie said angrily
"Hi doctor, I am Imlie husband. I know you must have questions but right now I am going to assure you that this woman will be going to therapy and i will make sure of it"
Doctor looked at Imlie and by her reaction she knew the man was saying truth.

"But Sir, if you are here and give her love and care she need then she doesnt even need psychiatrist" She explained

"Ok then. Thank you doctor. Aur tum chalo mere saath" Aryan said strictly

"No!" Imlie did get up thought and ran outside.