Chap 7- Contract

Imlie was mad like a child when she was dropped by Aryan guards. She tried calling Vera but she didnt pick it up. She wrote her resignation after changing her clothes, she also booked tickets back to Mussorie.

Poor Imlie didnt know she cannot leave Mumbai without Aryan permission, she unknowingly signed herself to hell.

Next morning, Imlie at work was waiting for boss to come, she continued her work that was pending. When she saw that Aryan walked to his cabin, she quickly grabbed her envelope and went behind him.
After he told her come in , she gave him the envelope "Saheb I wont be able to work here anymore. I am going back to Mussorie tonight" she simply said no other explanations. Aryan stared at her like she grew an extra pair of head, she waited for his reply.

He opened his drawer and threw some papers towards her. She frowned but didnt touch the papers.
"Read it" is all he said.
She took the papers and started reading it, her eyes went wide as read each line, there were tears in her eyes. She dropped on her knees, she was in shock.

"Do you still want to resign? Mrs Aryan Sekhawat?" He
Asked standing next to her.

She looked up, "This is wrong, yeh dhoka hai"
"Nothing is wrong when to comes to Aryan Sekhawat"
"Please Sahab , why?" She got up and held his collar without thinking.

Aryan pushed her off him "Dont you dare!" He yelled
"Tumhari aukat nai mera giribaan pakdo, look at yourself first"
"This marriage is a sham, this cannot be true ! Why ?" She said in disbelief .

"I am not answering your whys. You should know why?" He came really close to her, his eyes showed hate for her.

"I never met you before .. what i have done?? Shaadi ki to ki but the contract ke rules? Wahiyaad rules hai sahab! Kya kia hai maine?" She pleaded joining her hands.

"Mila tumse main bhi nai, zikra and jana ha tumko kisi se. This should be enough for you"
"Kise? I never stepped out of Mussorie. Please sir dont ruin my life please. "

"Contract rule no 10, You can question me but am not answerable to you" he said and went back to his chair.
She picked the papers, "I am your wife but at your home my place is in kitchen, i am to be your maid. I cannot go out without your permission. I have to follow all the orders you give me. I will work here for next one year and i will be wife for one year? What kind of joke is this sahab? " she raised her voice, she was in disbelief she has never even hurt an ant how can she hurt someone she nevet met?

"You signed it" He shrugged "You didnt read thats your problem. You are moving to Hell Mansion , you have one day to move. And if you want to quit give me 20 crores and get lost" he said very casually

"20 crores? Kaise dungi? This is my first job, i trusted people and came here to work. Dont do this please Sahab. I can work without salary whole life please "

"Nothing can be done. You are my wife , maid, whatever. You are whatever biwi" He emphasizes on the word biwi.

"You can leave now, I have neeting in half hour and yes tidy yourself you will be joining the meeting to take the notes" He continued to his work as if nothing happened.

Imlie just stood there, her whole world crumbling down, she turned around
"Aur ha do not tell anyone we are married,  you will wear mangalsutra though but cant tell anyone who is your husband. Got it?" He ended. She just nodded blankly and went to her cabin.

She brokedown completely, she never imagined that her marriage will happen this way, she wanted somebody who loves her but this? This was pure betrayal, for reason unknown to her he hates her.
She could see in his eyes.

That night she locked herself in room, Vera tried to call her for dinner she just replied her she is not well.
Next day she didnt go until Vera left in morning, she came out with her bag, she only had a day allowed to move. She took the cab to office, she has just lost, she didnt know what to do except follow his orders.