Chap 30- Flirt and Anger

Saraansh was scanning her body, as she and her friend sat. He gave a fake polite smile.
"Hello, I am Saransh. I know you must be feeling weird all of sudden i invited you two here. But I couldnt hold myself. You guys were having fun and that attracted me. Nowadays people are so busy in phones that i havent on table people actually having conversation. Reminded me of my college days seeing you two beautiful gorgeous ladies being so lively" He subtly flirted. Imlie blushed a little on compliment, whereas Vera just gave a tight smile. Just then her phone rang, it was her boyfriend telling her to come see him right now.

Vera excused herself and told Imlie in ear to be careful. Now it was just Saransh and Imlie. There was awkward silence. The food arrived, "So Ms Imlie are you single?"
First Imlie was taken aback then she thought for a minute and lied "No" she lied because she knew Aryan us very protective of her and that she is mafia's wife also stopped her from saying that truth.

"Well, same here. Are you from here Mumbai?" He asked
"No" then she told him she came here for work and that she works as secretary.
They talked little, Imlie quickly ate and was about to get up when Saransh held her hand.
Imlie didnt like his touch , and looked at him "Sorry before you go can i get your number?"
"Sorry i dont give number like that . We just met" She removed her hands "Nice meeting you" she sweetly said and went away. She didnt want to go home so she decided to go to a park. At the park she sat on bence and pondered over life here in Mumbai. She had to make a decision. She loved Aryan, she was crazy about him but there is truth too that he doesnt love her. He is just infatuated with her and physically both wanted each other. She was just a possession for him. She didnt realize she was crying and she didnt even know why. Just the thought of leaving him was hurting her so much.

She finally went home , it was evening. Luckily Aryan was still at the office. She went to kitchen and started making dinner. She heard loud boom and she ran outside in fear. A bodyguard was on his knee ans Aryan eyes were red. He didnt shoot him but he shot at the ground. "How can you let her go alone?!!!!!" He screamed. The guard was shaking and kept saying sorry.

Imlie quickly went and grabbed the gun , when she did that Aryan pulled her towards him. "How darw you go alone??" He was pissed
"Dont get angry at him please, it was me. I lied to them" Imlie trembled but she couldnt let a innocent suffer because of her.

Aryan grabbed her arm, and took her to their room. He locked the door and pushed her on bed.

"How many times I have to tell you Imlie!!" He yelled
Imlie was now angry "How many times I have to tell you?? I cannot live like this"
"You have no choice!"
"I do! I have made a decision. I am leaving you and this empty relationship. I want love!! I dont want to be a possesion. I am not a thing Aryan!!" She vented
"Shut up!! You are not going anywhere" He said it slowly and dangerously
"I will! "In anger, she went to her closet and started removing her clothes, the clothes she brought from Ashram not the one he has for her the branded expensive clothes.

"What are you doing?!! " He grabbed the clothes from her hand and threw on floor. But Imlie being Imlie grabbed the clothes again and started to put them in a bag. Aryan then grabbed the clothes again, this time Imlie pushed him "Let me go!!! I cant ! I cant!! I am not a possession" she kept mumbling. She didnt even realize how much this has impacted her mentally. All she wanted was love . All of sudden, she felt hot breath on her neck and next minuted, Aryan turned her around and started kissing her fiercely.

Imlie at first protested but then gave in. They both were kissing passionately. He threw the suitcase on the floor spilling all the clothes and then pushed her on ground. He quickly came on to her, she was lying on top of her now spillied clothes. She removed his coat, while he removed her crop top, he then glared at her
"Last time you are going out looking like this without me" He said and started bitting her shoulder.
Soon they both were naked, Imlie was now wrapped in one of her dress and Aryan had a duppatta on his back. They both wildly made love but there was lot of anger .

"Aah"" Aryan bit her back. She was now on her stomach while Aryan pulled her hair and whispered in her "You cannot leave me Imlie, your love wont let you" then he chuckeled darkly. He kept thrusting in her from back while Imlie moaned loudly.

Finally, Aryan kept his head on her back, while Imlie was now crying softly.
"I love you, but you dont"
"I dont, and if i ever did you wont be able to handle it. Isliye pyaar nai karta kyunki agar mujhe mohabbat hogai na Imlie to yeh pagalpan kuch nai. Meri mohabbat tumhe dara degi, junoon and deewangi ki saari hade paar hojayegi Imlie. Isliye yahi acha hai ke tum ek meri possession raho." he kissed her earlobe and got up. He went to bathroom and Imlie turned around , a sari was lying on her breast.
"I am ready to face anything Aryan. But I want your love" She laid and cried.

When Aryan came back out, Imlie wasnt there. He took his phone and saw a message that boiled his blood.

"Sekhawat, saw your wife today. Oh my god. You have gorgeous body to satisfy you. Oh i wanted to take her when i saw her, take her to a hotel room and fuck her senseless. The game is going to be fun Sekhawat. I am going to eat her, fuck her and beat her and you wont be able to do anything" It was from unknown number. He went out , ignoring Imlie who was trying to call him for dinner. He went to Rohit , "I WANT TO KNOW WHOSE NUMBER THIS IS AND I WANT HIM INFRONT OF ME!!!!" He was shaking in rage, he wanted to put all the bullets in that man who dared talk about his Imlie.