Chap 20- Beginning of Imlie revenge

Imlie messaged Rohit and asked him to meet her during lunch. She prepared all the notes to ask him her questions.

Rohit came smiling "Hi lady boss" Imlie frowned and face away from him to tell him she doesnt like that name.
"Ok fine Imlie ji" Imlie smiled and then looked towards him.
First she hand him a note , Rohit took it but before reading it "Till when you not going to talk Imlie ji? Boss is really sorry-"Imlie showed him hand to stop, then she wrote something and showed him
"BOSS KE CHAMCHE, DO AS I SAY OR AM NEVER SPEAKING TO HIM AND NEVER FORGIVING YOUR CHOICE! " She gave big evil smile to him, Rohit face fell, he actually had no choice.

So he read the earlier note: "I killed someone, its eating me inside. She was my sister. Believe me it was accident. Should i surrender? I am scared" Rohit looked serious when he read it then stared at Imlie.

"Boss took care of it. When we saw the video, we immediately took care. However the guy Aakash is think he ran away. Boss is trying to find him. And dont worry it was an accident, jitna jaldi ho sake aap please is hadse ko bhul jao. And rahi baat surrender ki then boss has taken the blame on himself, as you know he is powerful man not even police can charge him, he has said that they were thieves and have conned many people and he was confronting them and shot just happened. Am not going in details but thats the story"

Imlie was shocked, that Aryan took care of everything this fast and took blame on himself. All she could do right now was nod "Thank you" she said in sign language. She learned few sign language on youtube yesterday night.

Rohit didnt what it meant, so Imlie rolled her eyes and continued with her next question.

"What irks your boss? What are his pet peeves?"
"Why you want to know?" Rohit ask her suspiciously
"None of your business" she wrote "Do as I say or am never forgiving him" She smiled showing her teeth.

Rohit sighed, he was trapped "He doesnt like mess, he is clean freak. He hates people who are late, who lies, although if he loves someone like his brother he would do anything for them. After his brother death, he has become very possessive of things he owns like his car. His favorite Range Rover, he treats the car as his girlfriend. So if he likes something thats it, he protects and takes care of it well. Sometime he does go over oard"

Imlie was listening to everything and mentally already planning things.

Next note "Did he ever had a girlfriend?"
"No,  but there is one girl she is in London past one year. Her name is Kalavati known as KiKi. She hates the name but she is crazy for him. Whenever she comes to India, she annoys the hell out of Aryan. He runs away from her" Rohit was laughing too.
Imlie started laughing when she heard the name, tears came out of her eyes.

"Good Aryan deserves someone name Kalavati" she wrote and kept laughing. But she was little jealous, but she didnt show on her face.
"Something else i need to know about your boss?" Was last question
"Nothing. He is very expressive, he is aggressive yes, he punish himself if he knows he is wrong. He is-" he stopped , he didnt know if he should mention that her husband is also Mafia King.

He thought and finally kept to himself "He is Aryan Sekhawat , one fine piece"

Imlie rolled her eyes and scoffed "Ya right " she showed him that.
She quickly thanked him and went back to her work. Aryan was busy on call with some client , so Imlie came in making as much noise she could.

She pulled her chair loudly, and  started typing but she was hitting the keys loudly. She crumpled papers, making as much noise she could. Aryan was getting irritated, he glared at Imlie.

"Mr Gupta, I will call you in an hour" he cut the call and went to Imlie desk.

"Cant you be quiet am talking on call" He snapped
Imlie looked up and smiled and again went back to her work.
She banged the notebook on table as if she didnt hear him.

"Imlie!" Aryan called
"Yes?" she typed and showed him
"I said something?" He asked
Imlie shrugged and went back to work.

Aryan frowned at her behavior and stomped his feet and went to his desk. "Ajib ladki hai" he muttered.
"Why did i shifter her desk here? Did i make a mistake?" He glanced at her thinking.