Chap 16- IT WASNT ME!

"Leave me!!" Imlie pushed him back, her jaw was hurting.
"LAST TIME I AM TELLING YOU SAHAB! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! I DONT KNOW ANYONE NAME AHAAN!! I NEVER EVEN TALKED TO ANYONE RUDELY EXCEPT YOU IN MY LIFE!!HOW CAN I KILL SOMEONE!! YOU MADE ME MURDERER AND A THEIF!! OHYEA YOU MADE ME SOME CHARITY CASE!!WHAT ELSE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME TELL ME!!! I AM STUPID I AM A FOOL THAT I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED, I STARTED HAVING FEELINGS FOR YOU!" she was about to say more but Aryan stopped her

"Just shut up ! SHUT UP!! Feelings? Same feelings you had for my brother? Who else you conned? Huh ? Who else did you break heart? Just for the sake of money??? Huh?"

"Enough! Enough!" Imlie kept her hands on her ears
"It was not me!" She said hundredth time "I never met any man! I never loved anyone , I just love you. " She was weeping "Money? My bank account only has salary money that i worked for" she joined her hands
"Its not me" She pleaded
"Who is this then? Huh?" He showed her the photo he had gotten from his brother phone.
Imlie stood there shocked "Your name is Imlie right?"
"Ahaan told me your name, how much lie will you tell? " he twisted her hands
"Ahh" she flinched in pain
"This face is mine but believe me i never met this guy. Please believe me. Bhagwan bhi jante hai i only love you"

"Shut up! Love me love me... i hate you! " Imlie stood there quiet still thinking about the picture.
Aryan too stood there, all his anger wanting to come out at once.
Imlie turned away, her back faced him. He went away banging the door . She took her bag, came down it was dark. The lights the decor everything gone, the brightness that was her hour ago is gone just like in her life.

She took a cab, tears spilling from her eyes. Taxi driver was old man "Beti are you okay?" He asked genuinely concerned
"Hmm" is all she said. She dont want to talk anymore not to anyone. Just then a song played in the taxi, she looked at the front with sad smile "So apt for me" and she looked back out of window.

Sundar Sundar Voh Deewana Bada
Sundar Sundar Main To Khoni Lagi
Uske Nashe Mein Bin Piye Baheki, Aah
Sundar Sundar Voh Deewana Bada
Sundar Sundar Main To Khoni Lagi
Uske Nashe Mein Bin Piye Baheki
Ek Din Usse Bhoola Doongi Main
Uske Nishaan Mita Doongi Main
Chaahoonga Na Main Us Patthar Ko
Jaa Usse Bata de

Sach keh raha hai deewana
Dil na kisi se lagaana..

"Beta station is here" Imlie thanked chacha and went inside. The ticketing center was closed, it was almost now midnight. She sat with her bag on bench and just stared at the tracks. "I wont forgive you Sahab, aap ki bari tadapne ki. I dont know who that person is in that photo but it wasnt me. I will find out myself!"  Her phone rang, it was Sahab.
She didnt pick up and let it rang. Then a text came "How dare you leave? Come back! You are still bound by contract. Dont forget" Imlie closed her eyes in realization after some thought she replied "Going few days to Mussorie to ashram. I want to see Sita ji" and she switched her phone off. She will have come back or else she know he can do anything to her ashram. Her only home. She kept her face on her knees and just sat there alone. Lonliness is back in her life.

She decided to not speak ever again, she want to live her life in silence. Enough talking in life, nobody cares anyways what i have to say? Everybody labeled me like they want to. I will now reply them with my silence.