Chap 24- Aryan feelings

She did go to her room upset hut Aryan followed her.
"No you are not a charity case. I just did all that because of my spite and blind hate. I am sorry Imlie. I really am. Give me once chance i swear I will never disrespect you, torture toh dur ki baat hai. And also that ashram dhamki, i would never do anytning to ashram. I just gave blank warnings so you stay here with me" Imlie stood up angry
"You seriously have no idea how messed up that dhamki made me? How can you?!" She took hold of his collar
"Whenever i think i will forgive you , you bring up something. I dont want to talk to you Sahab"
"Dont call me Sahab please i told you" Aryan didnt remove her hands from his collar, he knew he deserves everything she gives to him.

"I will call you Sahab" Aryan sighed he didnt want to argue. "Ok leave it call me whatever you want" He smiled and kept hand on her cheek. Imlie immediately left his collar and maintained distance.

"Tomorrow we have to go Vasi its two hour drive Sahab. You have important meeting" She retorted
"Yes i know. You are coming to take dictation also we will be having lunch there too" He noted.

Imlie and Aryan then without more argument went to sleep. Next day they were in car travelling when all of sudden Imlie screamed "Aaaah"

Aryan yelled "What is wrong with you?"
"Stop the car" Imlie ordered
"No!"
"Do it or am jumping off" Aryan knew she was capable of doing so , he stopped the car and asked "Kya hua? " he asked softly

"Hume wo panipuri wala dikha. Staying in your house eating healthy food is boring. Am going you want to come?" Excitement clear on her face

"Madam you are doing eating that. You will get sick" Aryan said with concern

"Who are you to stop me?" Imlie asked angrily
"Your husband and boss and plus we are getting late" Aryan added
"5 minutes wont make us late, i am going" Imlie opened the door
"Imlie i will leave you here" Aryan threatened
"Whatever" Imlie without lookinh behind went cross the road and was excitedly talking to vendor.

"Ye ladki! This woman is going to take my life one day. The great mafia !" Aryan hit his head and went after her.

"Buaiya aur do plate" she said with big puri in her mouth.
She totally ignored Aryan who looked at her as she was being wild.
"No two plates?" Aryan asked exasperated
"Sssh let me enjoy. You want one?" Imlie kept a puri infront of him , he said no.

Aryan just stared at her as she kept eating, he had small smile on his face. He would do anything for her to keep smiling like this. Aryan cared about her, liked her and definitely wanted to take this relationship forward. It had lot of baggage yes but he is ready to face it all. He wanted her, thats was for sure.

"Chale?" Imlie asked snapping Aryan out of his thoughts.
"Hmm. You are not eating that until next year"
"Phutt" Imlie blurted and suddenly kept hand on her mouth realizing that she just said phutt to her boss.
Aryan raised his eyebrows "You say that again, you see what i do" he said in her ear sending current to her body.

They sat in car and went to their destination. The hotel was beautiful, they got in lift for floor 77. Imlie hates lifts but she was now used to it suddenly lights went out and lift stopped.

Imlie stood there frozen "What just happened" she said softly
"Cant you see?" Aryan said irritated, he opened flashlight in his phone and then tried to call Rohit but there was no network. Imlie too tried to call , but no luck.

Imlie was now panicking , she needed some distraction what should she do?l

"Sir dont be scared I am here dont worry" She said nervously chuckling.

"Excuse me?! Who said i am scared? Seems from your tone you are scared"

"I am not scared" suddenly a bolt felt but nothing happened.  Imlie slowly started to move towards Aryan.

Aryan figured Imlie was panicking he held her hand, "It should be fine soon" trying to pacify her.

"Hmm" Imlie needed distraction, and right now Aryan was giving her that but she needed more or she will go into full blown panic attack. She closed her eyes "Maaf kardena bhagwan" And she kept her lips on Aryan.