Chap 29- Rebel

Imlie body was hurting, the bites were making her sore. She looked around, Aryan was gone. She made a face and cursed him "He is such a devil, who bites like this? Its hurting and he is not even here to see how am I doing " She got up and went to bathroom. She felt better when the hot shower hit her sore body.

Since he punished her, she wanted to be a rebel. Going against him was fun to her, she likes it when he says things like he wants her, he dominates her or shows his rights on her. She called in at work and said she will not be coming in as she is not feeling well. When she was having her breakfast, Aryan called her "are you ok? Heard you are not well?" He asked with concern
Imlie "Yes sir, my husband whole night tortured me and now my body is not ready to work" She said very innocently

"Oh really? Do you tell your personal stories to everyone Imlie?" Aryan asked strictly
"Yes" Imlie said on purpose "I want to show everyone how aggressive my husband is on me"
"Imlie! Stop being childish i already warned you. Kabse bakwas kiye jaa rahi ho. Anyways take rest then." He cut the call and Imlie was scared because the way he scolded her.

After an hour, Imlie had a small makeover, she removed her mangalsutra and also didnt apply any sindoor. She wore a crop top and a high wasted jeans, she looked like a college girl then she messaged Vera .
She looked at herself in mirror and winked at herself, "Today is my day, I will enjoy without any fear. And also no bodyguards. " she thought something and make a straight face and went outside. Few bodyguards came behind her keeping distance, she turned around and with strict tone "Stop following me"
"But Mam its boss order, we are not to keep you alone at any cost" one of the guard told her.
"If he is the boss, then am his boss. Most of you guys are married right? Whose the boss in your house? Wife right? So? Same here. Anyways your boss is aware , today is my birthday so he said i can do whatever i want to do today " She lied, she was proud of herself on her acting skills.

Guards looked at each other, "Can we call him once?"
"No he is in meeting for next three hours with foreign clients. You want to call then call and get cursed " She smiled and manipulated them.
"Ok mam, but please be careful. This is my number. My name is Rakesh" he added
"Ok Ok dont worry." With that Imlie quickly scurried outside the mansion and got into the cab.
She picked Vera up , both of them were giggling like silly girls. First they went to a mall, and just roamed then after sometimes they went to a five star hotel.

They ordered exotic food, and started chatting. Just then a man came to their table. "Excuse me Mam" he called out politely to Imlie.
"Yea?" Imlie looked at him curious.
"Mam, my boss would like you to invite you and your friend at his table" He gestured towards the VIP area. But she couldnt see anyone
"But Why?"Vera asked
"He been observing you ladies and he thinks you guys are so lively so he just wanted to meet you two" the man said.
"Um" Vera seemed hesitant but Imlie was in rebel mode, if it was normal day she would never go with strangers but today she wanted to be opposite of herself .

"Ok." The man was ahead and Imlie grabbed Vera hand "Chalna"
"But Imlie yaar, i dont feel good about this"
"Chal dont worry I am there " She whispered.
The VIP area was luxuriously decorated, there  near the city view a man sat with cigar looking their way.
He was good looking guy.

The man was Saransh, he smiled and laughed inside.
"Mr Aryan your wife is beauitful. Her body, her curves. Oh the things i will be doing to her. The animal inside me is waking up. He then acted like gentleman and got up and pulled the chairs out for the ladies as they sat down.

On other side, Aryan was unaware . He was busy he had no idea that his wife has got into the biggest trouble yet.