Chap 40 - silent chemistry

Aryan didnt go after her, he took tbe prescriptiom and went to get all the medications. Anyway he knew she was going to go home only. He then went to her place,
He knocked on the door, "Babe open the door"
"Am not your babe" Imlie called out from inside
"Tumhare kehnse kuch nai hota samjhi"Aryan argued
"Go away"
"No, you better open the door, i have got your medicines" He said
"Thank you but i can get my own medicines! And anyways am going out to look for work" She tried shoo him away.

"I will break it and you wont be able to do anything about it" Aryan was now frustrated.
Imlie face was looking the other way and she went in, Aryan came in and locked the door. He removed the medicines that was to be taken now. But first he has to make something for her to eat.

There was just silence. She sat and open her third hand laptop and started to look for work. She couldnt go walking and search today. She heard utensils banging and some smell coming from kitchen, Imlie rolled her eyes and completely ignored.

She applied couple places, as she was typing something her laptop was taken away. Aryan sat next to her with a dish full of food. He had made pasta, Imlie turned her face away from him as he brought spoon to her mouth.
Aryan grabbed her chin to face towards him, a touched the spoon to her lips, she didnt open her mouth. She got up and sat on other sofa. Aryan went behind her, Imlie got up and tried to run to bedroom but Aryan grabbed her from back, his hands were on her waist.
She didnt scream, yell just kept trying to escape but Aryan was stronger, he pushed her on sofa and gave her very pissed off look. For a moment, she did get scared and sat up straight, his leg was between her legs.

He quickly grabbed spoon full of pasta and pushed in her mouth. Imlie finally gave up and atarted chewing, Aryan then sat on table infront of her and fed her all the food. They did not speak a word yet. Just stared at each other with lot of intensity.

A tear escaped Imlie eyes but Aryan quickly kissed it shocking Imlie.
Imlie quietly got up and went to kitchen, she grabbed a bowl of pasta for him. He had not eaten either, she wasnt going to feed him but atleast she can serve him.

She kept the bowl infront of him, he gave a smirk and ate. She sat back down to work, after sometime Aryan gave her medicines. And one was injection, she hated injection so she shook her head. She again went to bedroom this time successfully escaping . Aryan kicked the door open in anger, and grabbed her by legs as she was lying on her bed. And quickly injected the medicine. She started crying and hitting him on chest.

Her trauma, somebody grabbing her legs it triggered her. She now lost her senses, and was hystericaly crying. He hugged her tightly and let her do whatever she wanted to. After half hour she slept in his arms tired.
He laid her on bed, kissed her lips and went out.

Rohit called him in night, "Sir lot of problems arising after you left, they have formed alliance to find and kill you sir. Dont come to Mumbai"

"But i have left the position why are they after me"
"Because they still think you might come back and take the reign"
"Hmm, fine" Aryan aura still bothered the gangs back home they knew what he can do. So they wanted to finish him off.

Imlie was now up and she was waiting for him to come inside.
"Can you now please leave "
"Never" Is all Aryan said.