Chap 15- Humiliation

Note: Am at work and i typed a messed up fast paced chapter but bear with me😂😂

The day of the party, it was chaos in the morning. Imlie was dead tired, she with all her hardwork made the mansion looked classy and beautiful. Aryan was actually impressed he did not show on his face, he acted normal when Imlie asked him.

"How is it?" She asked excitedly wanting to hear some compliment.
"Its good " Aryan looked around and smiled
Imlie was expecting more, but she knows he is khadoos so she didnt bother him more.

Imlie was happy today, she felt good about herself and their relationship. She went downstairs and started helping servants around.
Slowly guests started coming in, everybody looked around Imlie who was helping the maids, but nobody dared ask Aryan who she was. Maybe they will find out later.
One businesswoman was eyeing Aryan from far, she was obsessed with Aryan. Her name was Naina, she always attend any parties Aryan would held. She felt that Aryan also liked her because Aryan doesnt talk to any other woman except her.

She went with a drink to him just then a girl in red dress and came started talking to him. She got mad, she went there with a smile "Hi Aryan" she called
Aryan looked at her with big smile "Hi Naina how are you?"

Then they started talking about the business, Imlie who was asking Aryan about food arrangement got jealous when a beautiful lady came to her husband. She looked at her with disdain, "Hifi log" she muttered, her heart wanted to kill that woman who was near her husband and trying to flirt.

Aryan took Naina aside towards the drink counters, Imlie felt bad. She was feeling lonely, everybody was looking at her weirdly and Aryan all of sudden to started ignoring her.

She quietly went and help the servants with sad face, her whole mood was now down. Just then light went out.

Aryan shouted "Raka! Raka! Go check the fuse box. This is ridiculous, there is party going on." Aryan didnt care he was shouting infront of his guests.

Just then lignt came, everybody breathed sigh of relief suddenly Naina screamed.
"Aaahhhhh" Everybody gathered around her, Imlie too tried to see what happen.

"My necklace!! Its lost!! It cost 2 crore!! Please find!!!" She started crying. She saw Imlie and pointed towards her "Her, she is wearing my necklace!!!" She went to Imlie hysterical and tried to snatch the necklace that Aryan gave to her. Nobody had noticed Imlie wearing diamond necklace as it was delicate when she had come in party.

Aryan too came with Naina "Kya batameezi hai, this is mine!" Imlie said angrily.

"You liar! Who are you? How dare you steal and wear my necklace???" She screamed wanting to slap Imlie but she controlled.

"Mein.. Mein.. All i know this is mine" She looks towards Aryan for help but Aryan just smirked then with blank face "This is Imlie, she stays in my house. I found her and gave her job. She didnt have place to stay so she been staying here" Everybody then looked at Imlie like a charity work. Imlie stood there numb, what did he just say? She stood there , her heart breaking every word he said.

"You gave me this" Imlie said softly but Aryan heard and laughed.
"I gave you this? When? Why would i give you? Who are you to me? Huh? Just because i let you stay here doesnt mean i am going to start gifting you"

"You bitch! Liar" Naina suddenly slapped Imlie, even Aryan was not expecting this. He felt bad, this was his place but Naina over did it. He was getting angry but he must do this. For Ahaan.

Imlie removed the necklace and threw it without saying word she ran to her room and closed the door.
"Dont worry everyone, I will teach her lesson but why would we not enjoy rest of our party " Aryan announced everybody murmured and gossiped but nobody dared to say Aryan that how can he keep her still after all this. Naina was smiling, she got a beautiful diamond necklace also she could remove her khunas.

Imlie tored the dress as soon she reached the room, she was hysterically crying, her soul was crying , her body was shaking. She lived a respectful life , she was honest person never anyone has called her theif. And Aryan? It was all lie, "Sab juth tha, aap abhi bhi humse nafrat karte ho! Kyu?!!!" She wore a simple salwae suit and packed her bag.

"Jaane se pehle i will know the truth of your hatred" She wiped her tears. "I thought you put everything behind, i thought apki misunderstanding khud clear hogai hogi aap itne ache ban rahe the. Chi... you just played with me" she screamed .

She sat on bed and waited staring off in space.
Aryan opened the door and came in. It was around after midnight "Kaisa laga suprise?" Imlie got up and slapped him and held his collar "Kyu??? " she glared in his eyes.

"I want to know today!!! Why?!!!"
Aryan pushed her away from him "BECAUSE YOU KILLED MY BROTHER !! MERA BACHA AHAAN!!!" He went and grabbed her jaw tightly "YAAAD AAYAA??"