Chap 6- Club

Imlie saw white thin strap glittery dress laid on bed, she quickly changed and saw herself in mirror. She never wore such short dress, yes she always dreamt one day she would like to try like they do in movies.

Now she realized, how short it is, she felt uncomfortable but she convinced herself this is how people dress to go club , she should experience this once. She quickly did eyeliner, light lipgloss and wore cute hand bracelet. She went out, excited to ask Vera how she look.

When Vera saw her, she quickly took a candid picture "Ah Soniyo bomb lag rahi hai, wait and watch sab ladke girne wale hai" She linked her hands with her and they left for the club. Sayam was a DJ and hence entry for them easy. Imlie was in awe, she looked around at the lights, the people dance, couples grooving "Just like the movie" she mumbled.

Vera and Imlie came to lounge area where they sat, Vera ordered drinks for her and Imlie.
"I dont drink Vera" she told
"But try today"
"No Vera, I heard alcohol is so bad for you. You know when i was in ashram Kavita didi husband used to beat her after drinking. I think alcohol makes you violent right? I have seen on crime patrol too" She innocently
Explained
Vera laughed at Imlie's innocence "Tell me babes what else alcohol can do?"
"You also dont drink, I have seen in one movie where the girl drinks and the guy takes her to room and do something that she get pregnant. Can you believe it? Wtihout marriage getting pregnant?" She looked terrified with just a thought of it.

Vera pinched her cheeks "Why didnt you come in my life before? Hmm? Meri bholu Ram itna bhola bhi thik nai. Dont worry , alcohol limit mein pini chaye aur jagah dekh ke aur trust worthy insaan ke saath"

"You trust me?" Imlie asked
"Ofcourse! Pluse Sayam is also here if i get drunk he can take care of me" she winked
"Sayam is good guy, you are lucky Vera" Imlie smiled genuinely she felt so.
"Aww. Enough of the talk let's dance" she grabbed Imlie hand taking her to dance floor.
It was crowded, Imlie felt nervous "I dont know how to"
"Just follow what I do" Vera showed her some steps, and she followed her, slowly she started grooving like Vera. Many guys tried to flirt with Imlie, but she ignored them. Vera shooed away few of them too .

After sometime, Imlie lost Vera in the crowd as many people kept joining the dance floor, she looked around biting her lips, suddenly she felt a hand on her waist, she smelled a drunk man, it was dark she didn't like the touch at all, she tried prying the hands away from her waist

"Come on darling, i am just dancing with you" his tone was creepy
"Leave me" she angrily pushed him.

On other side, Aryan arrived at his club. He was supposed to meet Shetty today. The bodyguards took him in, inside club at the back there small door where he always relax and have meetings. This club was suppose to be Ahaan's, he was going to gift him for his wedding. 

He had his mask on, the song died down, the club went still as Aryan entered with bodyguard surrounding him. He kept his eyes forward but from his periphery he saw some something and stopped. He saw sideways, he scrunched his eyesbrows "What is she doing here? What is she wearing?? Bholi bhali? " he scoffed
She was pushing a guy away from her. He went towards her, Imlie wasnt paying attention she was annoyed at the guy. The man stopped and distanced himself but Aryan already noticed him.

"What are you doing here?" Imlie heard familiar voice and she turned. It was her boss with the mask on. Everybody was suprised, even the bodyguards because Aryan never talks to anyone especially girls.

"Sir aap yaha?" She fumbled
"Yes. This is my club" He stated
"Oh. Mere naseeb" she mumbled
"What?" Aryan asked
"Nothing Sir. I am looking for my friend Vera."

"You" He pointed towards the man who was harassing Imlie
The guy came, he was half stumbling he was very drunk.
He held his collar, "How dare you touch whats mine" He whispered dangerously, the guy looked horrified but he couldnt say anything as he was really drunk and in fear.

Imlie too stood in fear, as she saw Aryan confronting the man. Then few bodyguards came and dragged him outside. Aryan said in low voice "Iske haat jalado, isne meri chiz ko chua hai" the bodyguards nodded.

Then he glared at Imlie "Get out from here now, and you are not going alone my men will drop you"
"No No Saheb i will go once i find Vera"
"I said what i said . No arguments. Get lost from here before i lose my control. And dare you wear such clothes" He angrily warned

"Huh? But Saheb am not working right now . I can wear what i want" giving back him reply
"You talking back to me?
"But Saheb you cant talk to me like this. This is not work"
"Get out" he shouted. Imlie started crying and ran out. Few men of Aryan went behind her, they had to drop her safely.

"I will give my resignation, what is this jabardasti? Kaisa insaan hai" Imlie was crying and talking to herself
"Kutta aadmi" first time in her life she had cursed someone.