Chap 19- Aryan and Imlie

Next evening in Mumbai,

Aryan was in the car, impatiently waiting for Imlie. He will not leave her. They had tracked her, she was on train back to Mumbai. Train will be here any minute, he stayed in car while Rohit and few guards went to get her.

He was tapping his foot, when the car door opened and Imlie was pushed inside. Her face was blank and she ignored Aryan as if he is not even there.
"You took extra days, you will be punished" Imlie looked out of window. She didnt reply. Aryan frowned, his hand was in fist.

"I am talking to you!" He said loudly. Imlie looked at him with very dangerous eyes, as if she will attack him any minute. She looked away again.

Rest of the car ride was silent, as soon they reached the mansion he grabbed her and dragged her inside.
He pushed her on floor , Imlie got up anger visible, she looked around and pushed the lamps and vase on floor.

"You! How dare you?!!! Par nikal aaye tumhare!? How dare you throw my things" He was just about to grab her by neck when she pushed him with all her might. She threw a pen drive, and started crying. She went on her knees and covered her face. Aryan stood there not knowing what just happened. He picked the pen drive and ordered Rohit to insert to the tv.

Everything played out infront of their eyes, Aryan was frozen first time ever in life. Rohit eyes were wide he looked at tv then Imlie.
Imlie got up and grabbed Aryan collar but kept quiet she just shook him as if asking him "Did you get your truth huh? Did you ever try find out? Did you ever trusted me one bit?" Not a word came out but her eyes were asking those questions. Aryan was still staring at the tv.

He went on his knees suddenly, he looked at his hands "Sorry is not enough Imlie. I am right here, punish me however you want. Please forgive me "He grabbed her legs and hugged it. He started crying "I tortured an innocent soul, and you took it with pinch of salt. I humiliated you! A powerful man? No am not! I couldnt even investigate i was blind in my hate and revenge" He kept talking and talking , Imlie pushed him away from her legs and went to the entrance where her bags were.  She grabbed it and went to kitchen, her place. Where she always slept before. She was tired, she was blank, the gun shot still ringing her mind.

Aryan got up and went to the basement. He locked himself in and started beating himself with the hunter.
He hated himself, how can he do this? How??? She will never forgive him! He stayed there until morning, his eyes were red, he looked dull. He looked like a loser and he was. After an hour he got up and went upstairs to his room, he ignored everyone. He promised himself, he will convince Imlie to forgive him. Whatever it takes, he gave a small sad smile.
"Ahaan I am sorry bro" He started crying again and went to shower.

Imlie did her duty as usual, servants tried talking to her but she didnt speak. She just nodded or shook her head. Aryan came downstairs, his eyes were on Imlie.

"Imlie" Imlie looked at him and went towards Aryan and kept her head down.
"From today you are moving to the room, and you are the owner of this house. You will not do any work. And you will be coming to office as usual"

Imlie gave smirk and joined her hands shaking her head no. Aryan frowned and grabbed her by waist all the servants scurried away "You are bounded by contract to do as I say ...." Then he whispered "I am sorry forgive me please" Imlie pushed him and went to kitchen, she grabbed her work clothes to get ready.

Aryan just scowled, "Why arent you speaking?" He got lost in his thoughts. He went to office alone knowing she wont come with him.

When Imlie arrived at the office, her cabin was empty. She looked around, Rohit came and told her that from now she will be working inside Aryan cabin.

Imlie stomped her feet, Rohit chuckled and said "Sorry lady boss"
Imlie frowned at him and wrote something "Dont call me that. Am not your lady boss."

"Ok lady boss" Rohit laughed and left.

Imlie was mad , what a change in a day. Dogla insaan. Ghamandi khadus nonsense banda, she kept cursing him.
She took her purse and entered his cabin without knocking.
"Cant you knock?" Aryan asked
Imlie ignored and sat on small desk that had been placed for her. She started to work on her files. Aryan was playing with paper weight and staring at her.

"I am sorry Imlie. I know what i did cant be forgiven. But... you can punish me hit me. Say something!" He said irritated.

Imlie messaged him on phone "Do not disturb me. I have given up on speaking. Thank you" she kept the phone aside and continued her work.

Aryan "Wow . Acha can we be friends?"
Imlie: "I have standards. Plus i dont want to be friends with person who torture anyone. Person who called me theif?" Her eyes teared as she remembered the party night.

Aryan didnt say anything, he was guilty. He stood started his work. "Darling you will be my friend, even if by force" he smirked.