Chap 28- Chocalate Pleasure

18+ this is mild... next time its going to be really extreme whenever it is...

The next night, Imlie came home early from work as Aryan was also gone almost whole day for his work. Imlie was craving chocalate, she told one of the servants to get her chocalates but at home they didnt have any chocalate except chocalate syrup. Imlie didnt care , and took the whole bottle to her room .

What she didnt know that this chocalate will be last time she will ever crave. She took a spoon and pour out some syrup on it. As she was slurping, Aryan walked in. Without even looking at what she was doing, he went to freshen up. He came out with only sweatpants on, but what made it hard for him was that Imlie was busy slurping on chocalate syrup. He smirked. He locked the door, Imlie snapped out of her chocalate indulgence and looked up.

"Imlie stop eating that choclate right now" He said very softly
"Why? I am going to eat dont bother "
"Punishment bhul gai?" Imlie eyes went wide, for her yesterday adventure he had warned she was going to get punishment.

"What punishment?" She asked
"Give me the chocalate syrup?"Imlie was relieved so easy, she stood and gave the bottle to him.

Next Moment, she was pushed on bed before she could react , Aryan pulled her nighty up. And poured some chocalate on her stomach and some on her thighs and some on her neck.

Imlie was in shock, her eyes wide . She was already shaking, her mind blank. He put some drop on her lips threw the bottle on side and captured her lips.
At first Imlie didnt respond but slowly she gave in.

"Baby you have no idea, what have you done yesterday going against me. You will be punished" Aryan said in his husky voice. He trailed his lips slowly to her neck and licked some chocalate. Imlie felt jolt of current and pleasure at same time. She never anticipated this, she had her eyes closed she couldnt face him. She was feeling hot , flustered and whatnot.
Slowly he licked and bit all the chocalate off her neck. The neck had huge marks with redness around it.

Imlie by now was shaking , Aryan held her "Tch Tch, I am going to make you suffer" He said very dangerously.  He licked her navel, she started shuddering, while he was doing that his finger traveled to her panties. This sensation for Imlie was new, she hid her face in her hand a moan finally came out. He kept torturing her pussy until she was about to orgasm but he stopped.

She clenched her feet together for relief, for sudden coldness he left as he left to lick her legs. Her hands were now fisted in bedsheet.

"Aryan-" She almost said it in moan
He chuckled as he licked the last drop of chocalate, and got on top of her.

"How was it?" He asked in her ear
"Why?" imlie asked
"I didnt want you to cum because I said so. Thats your punishment. I want you to beg for it next time" And with that he shut the lamp and slept next to her.

Imlie was just staring and breathing heavy, her pussy was tingling missing his hard fingers.
The new wave of pleasure and sensation that her body felt, she wanted more.  This definitely was a punishment because now she was restless...

She was pulled in cuddle by Aryan who now was sleeping, while Imlie just had small smile.
But the smile went away, as she remembered that he is mafia and she still hadnt make up mind on their relationship.