Chap 13- Badlaav

Aryan behavior had drastically changed after Imlie got well, he was nicer and softer with her. Infact he told her to stop working as maid, no more sleeping in kitchen either at first Imlie thought he has found other ways to torture her but it wasnt so.

He actually made sure that everyone knows atleast the servants that she is his wife. Servant dared not to ask as they all were surprised and confused.

"Are you sure? Suddenly why so mucb change towards me?" She asked him once on dinner.
"Because i feel its useless torturing you" he simply answered
"But so you believe me? That i really dont know you and i havnt even met you before? All the anger ?" She asked with a hope.

"Maybe i was wrong . I dont want to talk about past. You have option to leave from this marriage, i will null the contract" he said as he ate
"What? Really?" Imlie asked excitedly but then quickly said "No No i want to give chance to our relationship " she shyly said
"Do you?" She asked
"Hmm. Will see" he finished and picked his dish to kitchen.
Imlie followed him, he was washing his own dish.
"What are you doing? I will do it" she tried taking the dish from him
"I told you right, no more of past nonsense" He smiled. Imlie got lost in his smile, it was first time ever she saw him smile. He looked so handsome and charming with that killer smile, she thought.

"Aapko muskrana chaye zyada" Imlie admitted
"Mauka do muskurane ka" He tapped her forehead and was gone. Imlie stood there thinking the meaning behind his words.

The days were going smooth, Aryan would come and sit have dinner with her, they would talk about work and go to bed.
One day, Imlie saw Aryan cooking in kitchen humming song.
She stood there, mesmerized at the man before her.
"Dont stare at me like that, pyar ho jayega" He chuckled.
Imlie turned red and straightened up "Hahaa not funny. You and cooking?"
"Yes any problem?"
"Any thing special?" She asked
"Your birthday " Imlie gasped, she didnt even know todays date.
"How did you know?" She asked
"I know everything" he looked at intensely, for a moment she just stood there lost in his eyes again.
To lighten the situation "What are you making?"
"I have already baked the cake, and food you will see soon. Go sit outside " he lightly pushed her outside.

Imlie was astonished with Aryan, all this for her? Did he really change? How? Maybe her hardwork and honesty caught his eyes? She thought. Yes thats must be it "Or maybe he knows I never left ashram" She looked toward the kitchen, she was feeling butterflies in her tummy, just the thought of new start in her life.

She wanted to jump and dance but she controlled herself. He came out with all the food then went back in and brought the cake ready with candles.

Imlie started crying , "Why are you crying?" He awkwardly touched her shoulder.
Imlie just wrapped her hands around his waist and hugged him crying hysterically, first Aryan just stood there then slowly he hugged her back.

"Nobody ever did this for me... in ashram everybody loved me but nothing special like this. I never knew what family is. And when our marriage happened i thought i will never get a family, i will never experience love of companion. Thank you Thank you so much Sahab."

"Hmm" He smiled and patted her back.
He broke the hug and said "Well you asked if i can give chance? So this is my answer" Imlie nodded and then she proceeded to cut the cake. She gave a bite to Aryan who in return did same. They sat for dinner, Imlie "Everything is so good. Aap acha khana banate hai"
"Thank you" said proudly
"We will go for a drive if you dont mind" Aryan added
"Sure" Imlie smiled, she was happy somethings are bound to change maybe he finally got his answers and found that she is really innocent.

On other side "Yes Boss, we will be on same road" a man in hoodie said

Here Aryan and Imlie left for drive, it was quiet. Nobodu knew what to say just then 10-15 motorcycles came infront of them. Aryan stopped the car, his eyes cold and dangerous.

"Stay in" Aryan said and got out.
Imlie sat in fear, there was some arguments going on suddenly the men attacked him hockey sticks. Imlie got out "Please Please Stop!!" She tried to stop them, Aryan was fighting them, Imlie hugged him so she cant take the brunt of it.

"Hato Imlie. Dont get into this" Imlie cried in pain as the sticks hit her back but she didnt leave him.
Just then more cars came, Aryan guards started firing, the men on motorcycles also removed their guns.

Aryan took Imlie all the way to the last car, and hid her there . "Stay here, i told you right"
"No, please dont go. They will hurt you" She held his hand.
"Nothing will happen stay." He angrily ordered and left.

Imlie heard lot of gunshots, she closed her ears. She remembered the body of Chauhan , the blood. She got up trying to see but it was mayham. She again went to front, scared for Aryan suddenly a guy came held her but Aryan was faster he kicked him on face. Imlie fell on Aryan, who hugged her.

"Why don't you listen?!" He yelled at her
"Noo"Imlie just said no and hugged him terrifried with violence.

"Listen Imlie, this is the truth of my life! Am not just a businessman get it?" Imlie looked at him confused
Aryan kissed her suddenly on lips, " Go get in the car" and pushed her inside the car and baby locked it.

It was smoke, mayham and blood everywhere, Imlie was still trying to figure out what he meant when he said he is just not a businessman.