Chap 27 : imlie and vera

Imlie woke up next morning with a headache. She freshen up and went down, she could feel the change in atmosphere. Just then a girl barged in with guards behind her . It was Vera. Imlie ran to Vera and hugged her started to cry.

"Leave me Imlie! Kutti Kamini! You are staying here with that man! And you completely forgot me" Vera looked mad, happy and upset.

"Lets do one thing, lets go grab something to eat and i will tell you everything but please dont be mad and calm down" holding her hand tightly.
Imlie quickly grabbed her purse but as she was going outside two guards came behind her.

"Stop" she told them.
"Mam we have to go everywhere with you. Boss order"
Imlie didnt say anything,  but she whispered something in Vera ears who nodded.

Then they were walking slowly as they got out of gate, removef their shoes and ran holding each other hands. The guards tried to follow them, but they ran and cross the road and went into nearby crowded market.
They were now far enough, they wore their shoes and took deep breaths.

They went to small restuarant, they sat and ordered food. Finally Imlie revealed everything to Vera, her expressions kept changing from shocked to anger to funny to sad.

"So he wants to be with you and try this out but also he told you that he is mafia? Damn no wonder he looks so dangerous especially that mask. You are lucky you can see him without mask everyday. And like you said he is hot right?" Vera asked

"He is. I dont know what to do Vera. I am scared. Mafia! Imagine the things he does, basically i am in love with criminal. My heart doesnt care but my mind is saying its wrong . Morality beliefs what do i do?" Imlie made a pout and then crying face.

"Does he kill innocent people?" Vera asked
"I dont know. I mean he been saying sorry to me ever since he found out I am not the one. That means he does have sense but also little stupid because being mafia he didnt do proper investigation i mean nobody would have known including me that i had a twin" Imlie said in one breath.

"Ok Imlie breath and calm down. I would say just go with the flow . Observe his works , what he really do in mafia world all that.  Give your marriage a chance" Vera suggested

"Hmm" Just then few guards came in and people stared at them scared.
"Sir is waiting for you outside" One of them said.

"Tch. Poor you. He keeping eye on you babes. He is really into you" She winked.
"Yar .. am scared . The way he warned me yesterday. Shaamat aaj meri" She got up quickly hugged Vera also offered if she can drop but Vera declined and went her way.

Imlie kept her head down as she sat inside avoiding to look at him.
"Didn't i tell you to take guards with you?" He said in very dangerous tone. He kept his hand on her thigh sending current to her body. She didnt say anything.

"You will be punished" He caressed her clothed thigh.
"But I wanted to be with Vera alone she would have been uncomfortable with guards"
"I dont care. Your safety is my priority" he raised his voice.

"Whatever" she muttered
"What did you say?" He asked frowning
"Nothing" She looked outside.
"You want to come to work?" He asked
"Yes . Lets just go" Imlie replied.

The day went ordinary after that, Imlie was busy with work today. She completely forgot about her punishment.

She freshened up, ate dinner alone as Aryan had mentioned he will be busy and come after dinner time. She had forgotten about the punishment but Aryan hadnt. Aryan went to his room where Imlie was sleeping, her one leg off the bed and her hand across the bed. "Who sleep like this?" He went and kept her leg back on bed and kissed her forehead then he went to shower.

Next chapter is going to be punishment ... it will be adult... so read only if you above 18 please🥰will update tomorrow