Chap 21- Imlie in Aryan's room

In the evening, Imlie sat next to Aryan during dinner. She kept the spoon aside and started to eat with her hands.
The cook had made rice and sambhar, Imlie made slurp sound each time the food reached her mouth, first Aryan ignored but then he stared at her wide eyes.

"Who eats like this?! Cant you eat like human?" He scolded her.

Imlie licked each finger then wrote on phone, and showed to him "Rice and sambhar is suppose to be eaten like this. 😇" with an angel emoji she wrote.

Aryan looked at her disgustingly, "Please it looks so caveman like. Eat with spoon" He told
Imlie shook her head no, and went back to eating,
She took three more serve after that and ate and burped.

Aryan closed his eyes his patience was now crumbling. Imlie got up and went to wash her hands. Then she went upstairs as if nothing happened.

Aryan was still downstairs, while Imlie moved all her things to Aryan room. She changed into a beautiful nightie she ordered online, and laid on bed closing the lights. Aryan came , and went to bathroom to change.
He went on bed with only boxers on, he had no idea there is someone on his bed.

He was dead tired , plus he had early morning meeting at the dock for the new weapon shipment. His rival is planning to raid. All thoughts were running in his mind when he heard snoring next to him.

He turned the lamp on, and looked on his side he made a face when he saw Imlie.
He shook her "Get up what are you doing here!" He yelled.

Imlie opened her eyes slowly, annoyed at Aryan "What?" With her hand gesture.

"This is my room!" Aryan said as matter of fact
Imlie showed him mangalsutra telling him she is his wife, she will stay here from today. Aryan sat there in statue, he glared at her then smiled sneakily.

"Oh yes my wife" he came closer to her , Imlie frowned and sat up. Aryan was on his knees and crawled towards her, Imlie was thinking he just trying to scare her away so she sat not showing any fear.

"Biwi suhaagraat baki hai, can we start today?" He whispered in her ears, Imlie went red and pushed him but while pushing him Aryan had grabbed bother hands which in turn she fell on him as he fell on his back.

Their lips touched in sudden fall "AAAAAHH" Imlie screamed

"Tharki!!!" Imlie spoke then she put her hands on her mouth.
"Wow my wife speaks, and what she speak first word? Tharki" Aryan smiled seductively
"Why you running away come here darling " Aryan said
"I will not leave you Aryan Sekhawat!!! I had enough how dare you kiss me?!" Imlie yelled
"That wad accident . Am not dying to kiss you. Chi who would kiss you? Who burps like a cow?"
"What did you call me?!" Imlie was fuming. She looked around and smiled. She went to his closet and started throwing his clothes on floor, then she removed everything from drawer and dropped on floor.

Aryan who was still in boxer got up and grabbed her by waist "What you doing?! I been too nice with you!!" He shouted at her . He turned her around "Stop it!!!"

"I wont!! You made me break my own promise! I dont want to talk to you!!! You made my life hell !!" Aryan did not know what to do as Imlie kept on cursing him, he then smooched her.

Her eyes went wide, he was holding her tight kept kissing her, Imlie tried breaking free but Aryan didnt let her go. And then he bit her lips and left her finally with a smirk.

"Tasty lips " as he touched his own.

Imlie slapped him , but for Aryan it didnt matter.
He just smiled "You can hit me as you want, i told you am guilty. I am sorry i will be sorry till i die Imlie. What i did was wrong forgive me" He said seriously.

"First wear something!! Nange insaan , shakal se aur akal se nange" Imlie stomped her feet and ran to her room closing the door.

She went on her bed, when he had kissed her her heart was racing fast, even though she is very upset with him she cant deny the love for him. She cant show him that yet , no revenge is still on.