Part 36- Annoying Aryan

"Hi I am Aryan" he gave his hand while Imlie cowork Nirbhay elbowed Imlie.
"He is flirting, boss ne dekh lia to lecture. Abhi se bolde isko" Nirbhay said in whisper.

"Sir anything else would you like to drink?" Imlie asked politely
"Just wanted to say hello, why is that wrong?" Aryan asked with a smile.
"No Sir, actually you are a customer and we have certain rules-". Just then manager Pillai came "Everything ok?" He didnt ask anyone in particular.

"Hi I am Aryan Sekhawat, I was just talking to your employee here Miss Imlie. She didnt want to say hello back saying something about certain rules" Aryan asked

"No Sir, customers are god. And surely she can say hello to you" Then Pillai glared at Imlie who immediately said Hello to Aryan. Then Aryan gave his hand to shake, Imlie didnt want to but again Pillai gave a look and she touched his hand . And that touch sent a current in her body, after long time she felt so good but she didnt show on her face. Same with Aryan, but Aryan had decided that he will have his wife back but not how he used to be- being foreful, arrogant, reserved. No he will have his wife back as a normal guy would. Woo her, flirt with her, show his side that he never shown.

He is going to be fun, awara if he has to be, flirty man. He will start fresh.

His eyes only watched his wife, working he had proud smile on his face but also sad that their relationship has to come this point.
Just then a very model like girl came to Aryan and tapped on his shoulder.

Aryan turned around "Can i have dance with you" the girl asked seductively, Aryan gave a smirk and with his peripheral view saw Imlie frowning . He then had devil idea and said yes and took the girl hand went to dance floor.

Imlie was wiping wet glasses, and she was doing very roughly because her eyes were on Aryan and that woman.

"Why do i care?! I dont want anyone in my life . Itna dance mere saath kabhi life mein nai kia is aadmi ne. Look at him" Imlie was making all kind of faces .
"So comfy with him... his girlfriend? He moved on so fast??!! I left him didnt divorce! Cant he keep his hands to himself??? Inko ho kya gaya hai??" Nirbhay came and took her out of her trance
"Madam glass tut jayega aur phir boss salary se paisa katenge" Imlie realized and then turned her back to dance floor and kept working without thinking about Aryan again.

Imlie left work and went to her place a small one bedroom hall kitchen that she was renting. The area she stayed was decent, most of the houses around were given on rent. As she was about to eat she heard loud music noise coming from house next to her. Suprised because that house was empty since she came here, she ignored and started to eat but the music volume kept going high. Imlie got irritated, and finally got out.

She slowly walked to the neighbor house and knocked, she stood there waiting. She always has fear after her trauma but the noise was so irritating that she had to tell this new neighbor. She didnt like meeting anyone new anymore.

The door opened and Imlie mouth gasped. Aryan was standing in just sweatpants, she could she the v shap near his abs . She turned around, wiped her eyes making sure she is not dreaming. She turned and Aryan was giving a silly smile. "Ji?" He asked

He was sweating, and looking hot. "Gajab aadmi" Imlie mentally sighed.

"Aap yaha?" She asked frowning
"Yes. Aapko koi dikat? ?" He asked shrugging.
"Yaha amir log ki koi jagah nai hai" Imlie said
"Oh you know I am rich?" Aryan asked
Imlie didnt say anything, "Dekhiye music thoda low rakhe please" she said rudely.

"Pyar se bolegi to sochunga" Aryan now leaned against the door and kept smiling

"Dekhiye-" She was about to say but Aryan suddenly came really close very close. Imlie took step back, Aryan stared in her eyes "Bohut miss karta hu tumhe" He touched her cheeks with a finger and Imlie closed her eyes. She then slapped his finger away and took steps away from him.

"Dekhiye Sir I dont know you. And stay away from me. Aur please volume kam rakhe" The last sentence she did say with pinch of love. Aryan smirked , he knows that he still affects her, she still loves him just that she needs bring her wall down.

"Haye mere janeman, ye tikha andaaz. Maza aayega" then his face became serious and he called Rohit.

"Kaam kaise chal raha hai?" Aryan asked
"Sir all good, 50 ma se 20 godaam band kar diye gaye hai" Rohit answered
"Good" Aryan then cut his call and went back in the house. He did lowered the volume and went back to his workout.