Chap 25- elevator sex??

Aryan was first taken aback by her action but he didnt mind her soft lips. He gave in and started to kiss back. His hands then slowly started to touch her navel then slowly inside her blouse. Imlie was totally lost in the kiss, she was feeling butterflies, and all kind of desires.
Slowly her buttons were popped, Aryan trailed the kisses to her neck, then suddenly Imlie screamed but it was more of pleasure because Aryan had bit her on her neck and shoulder.

They breaths were clashing and just like that they heard some machines clanking and lights came on, they both stopped disheavled. Imlie was red, her blouse almost off her body, she turned around and started to button her shirt. Aryan too combed his hair, and cleared his throat.

"Oh god Imlie you acting like a wanton. What the hell?! But what should i do? He is soo good"she was thinking and muttering to herself. She quickly removed mirror and looked at herself. She set hair and then frowned , her neck had big red bite mark. She looked at Aryan angrily who was now busy in his phone. Life was now on they almost were on their floor.

"What is this?" Imlie asked pointing towards the bite
"Love bite" Aryan said as if he won a trophy.
"That i know! We have meeting!? Anybody can see it" she hissed
"So? You didnt think that when you seduced and kissed me" raising his eyebrows
"You!!! I seduced you?" Imlie jabbed his chest
"Yes, you kissed me first. In your defense, you were just trying for distraction. But this kind of distraction? Its injurious to health" Looking at her neck

Imlie made a face and stomped her feet, "I dont know why i kissed you! "

"Baby you only have option to kiss me rest of your life " Elevator open and they walked in hallway.
"Our is contract marriage" Imlie said with hurt voice
"Doesnt matter. You are mine for life" He looked at her.
"Why?! You dont love me" Imlie blurted but it was the truth. She loves him but him for sure he doesnt.

"I dont. But i like you, i like how your body reacts to me. I love the smell of you coming closer" Imlie stepped back, they were infront of the door they were suppose to meet their client.
"You know Imlie" He said in her ear "If that elevator never came on, i would have tore that blouse of yours and remove your skirt and taken you against the elevator wall. And you would not even say no, because i can see how your body reacts to me"

Imlie stood there wide eyes and gasped really loudly, he was now talking dirty. She was in shock throughout the meeting, she tried to take notes but she couldn't. While the people in room were discussing her eyes were on Aryan. The thing he said outside , she couldnt believe it. Suddenly, she felt a leg on foot, she slowly saw that it was Aryan and then his hands started creeping on her thighs. Imlie was feeling hot she got up excusing herself to go restroom.

She washed her face, then touched the bite mark which was slowly turning bluish. She gave shy smile, but she was flustered by his behavior.

After the meeting luckily Rohit had joined them, so Imlie didnt argue or said a word to Aryan. Aryan kept getting a call but he kept declining as they were in car.
Imlie need to have talk with Aryan, she cannot live a life like this.

Just then a bunch of bikes stopped them, they started shooting, Aryan pushed Imlie head down, he removed his gun, and told Rohit to keep going. It was not a crowded road, it was two lane road where there was forest on both side.

Imlie was shaking, again all the gunshots. Everything happened before started coming infront of her eyes. Rohit accelerated the car, hitting few men on bikes. He went on full speed . "Are you ok?" Aryan asked checking Imlie for any injuries.

Imlie glared at him with questions in her eyes "Ghar chalte hai, mujhe tumse baat bhi karni hai" Aryan said seriously.

Then Aryan grabbed her hand, and Imlie ddint take it away, she could see worry and tension on his face.
Yes they need to talk.