Part One→Chapter Two

Alex looks up at the message. "Oooo... I guess we get to do whatever then, sweet." He grins, taking a swing. "What do you want to do other than drink?" He asks, looking at her.

     "I'm not sure, we could watch a movie or something? We can't go anywhere since we're drunk," She smiles.

     "I guess not. You can choose the movie." He says with a shrug, taking a small swing.

     "Okay," She says, picking up the remote, then picking something random to watch on her TV. She says back on her bed and taking a swing of her whiskey. Alex looks at the TV. sitting back.

     Evelyn looks down at him. "You sure you want to sit on the floor? You could sit on my bed or somewhere else other than there..."

     He shrugs. "It's fine. Thanks for the offer though."

     Evelyn looks back up at the TV. "It's no problem..." Alex continues watching the TV, then takes another swing of his drink.

     She continues watching, then she turns to Alex again. "You know that I never fully hated you, right?"

     "It was pretty hard to tell," Alex said with a shrug.

     Evelyn laughs. "I only did that so my mom would shut the hell up about how we should be together. You took it so seriously though."

     "Hm, good to know," he says as he finishes the bottle. Evelyn goes back to looking at the TV and takes another huge swing of her drink.

     Alex stands up. "Move over," He tells her.

     She scoots over. "What suddenly made you change your mind about sitting on the floor?~" She teases, giving him a grin.

     Alex sits next to her. "Oh shut it." He says, setting the empty bottle on the floor.

     "Hmph. Fine," She says while taking another swing of whiskey. Alex looks back at the TV, yawning lightly. After some time passes, the movie finishes. Alex is asleep. Evelyn looks over at him and then starts to fall asleep as well. She places her head onto his shoulders lightly. Alex smiles, then lays his head on top of hers. Evelyn blushes slightly, but she eventually falls asleep too.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

     In the morning, Alex hears voices coming from the doorway of Evelyn's room. He opened his eyes and looked around, quickly realizing that, 1. Evelyn was sleeping on him. 2. Their mothers were talking about them and 3. He had a bad headache from all the drinking he'd done.

      Evelyn starts to wake up too, realizing that her room smells like alcohol and that she's still lying on Alex. She looks down and glances at the bottles, trying to remember how much she drank. She quickly gets off Alex, realizing how bad her hangover is.

     After she gets off him, Alex quickly covers his face, which is red. "Oh god... this isn't good.." He mutters to himself, not caring about their mothers at this point.

     Evelyn whispers to him. "Fuck... we're screwed..." She looks up, and then over to her mom. Both of their mothers are gushing about how cute they look. Alex stood up, which was a bad idea. Pain quickly rushes to his head as he sits back down again. "Fuckkkkk-"

     "I can't stand up either... I guess we're stuck here," Evelyn sighs, ignoring both their mothers.

     "I guess so," Alex says, laying back. "My head is fucking pounding."