Part Two→ Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: This is the second to last chapter of the story 😔. The story is almost complete. I really appreciate all the support I've received within the past couple of months!! I appreciate everyone who's read this far. (I'm sorry that this chapter is pretty short). Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter!! Love you all 😌 ❤

     Alex chuckled softly. "Sure," he shrugged, picking up the bottle again before he waited for it to stop. Though it didn't really matter where it landed. Kaiden watches it as well, also knowing that it doesn't matter. He waits patiently for it to stop.

     Once it stopped, Alex just looked at Kaiden. "Well, I guess I have to kiss you," he said teasingly.

     Kaiden grins, amused. "That act was pretty smooth," he says, scooting a bit closer to Alex. Alex smirked before he leaned forward once Kaiden was close enough, kissing him. Kaiden kissed him lightly back, placing both of his hands on Alex's waist.

     Alex closed his eyes, leaning into the other a bit more. Kaiden presses his lips a bit more against Alex's. He leans a bit forward. Alex slipped his hand behind the other's neck, his fingers tangling in Kaiden's softly. He deepened the kiss, making it a bit more intense.

     Kaiden's cheek reddens up slightly. He matches quickly with Alex's pace. He leans a bit back without breaking the kiss. Alex took this to his advantage and pressed Kaiden back, allowing himself to be on top of the other. He smirked a bit behind the kiss, his hand still tangled in his hair. Alex bit the other's lower lip gently, though he was just teasing.

     Kaiden groaned quietly into Alex's mouth [unintentionally]. He throws his head back slightly. He moves one of his hands onto Alex's chest, leaving it there.

     Alex broke the kiss after a moment, grinning. "You liked that love?~" he asked, the grin forming into a smirk.

     "I loved that," Kaiden grins. "Will you do it again for me?~"

     "The kiss or the biting?" Alex asked with a small laugh, looking into the other's eyes with an eager gaze, though it was subtle.

     "Both," Kaiden tells him. He looks up. "Pleasee?"

     Alex laughed a bit again before he simply nodded, leaning down to join their lips once again. This time he cut the sweet act and made it rough, pressing against the others. Kaiden shivers slightly underneath him. He kisses Alex back, closing his eyes shut.

     Alex felt the shiver and smile behind the kiss slightly, his eyes closing as well. His hand gripped the other's hair as he bit Kaiden's lower lip again, a bit harder than before.

     Kaiden's head throws back again, moaning into Alex's mouth more loudly than the time before. He slowly slips a hand underneath Alex's shirt. Alex didn't even care, continuing what he was doing. His chest was slightly warm to the touch.

     Kaiden makes his way up to Alex's chest, moving his hand slightly. He picks up the speed of the kiss just slightly. Alex let out a faint moan, though it was quieter. He bit the other's lip gently again, this time asking for an entrance.

     Kaiden opens his mouth slowly, letting Alex enter. Alex slipped his tongue into the other's mouth, immediately twisting it with Kaiden's, making a faint sound as he did. Kaiden moaned quietly, moving his arms and wrapping them around Alex's neck. His face heats up slightly but pays no mind to it.

     Alex swirled their tongues together for a moment or two before he pulled away, taking a breath. He leaned his head down, starting to kiss the other's neck instead. Kaiden breathes heavily as they part, but his breathing starts to slow down. He moved his head back a bit and to the side so Alex would have some room.