Part Two→ Chapter Twenty-Two

Adriana tilted her head faintly. "Like, everyone at once or like one at a time-?" She asked, looking at the group for a moment.

     "One at a time."

     "Alright...uh...I guess I'll start with you," She said, looking back at Raidon. "From me being around you, you seem really nice, but..sensitive? If that makes sense- and for Kaiden...well, I don't think I've been around him enough-" She said, pausing for a moment when she looked at Harley. She blushed a bit, thinking of a few things she could say. "Harley...well, uh.." She stuttered. "I'd rather not say-" She said. "And for Alex- he's...well.." She stopped, not really knowing what to say when he was right there.

      Raidon nods, agreeing with what Adriana said. "What about Alex?" Kaiden asks, looking up at Adriana.

     She looked at Kaiden, sighing. Adriana took a moment and looked back at Alex. He looked curious to hear what she had to say but knew she probably wouldn't say anything out loud. The girl sucked in a small breath. "I guess...well when he's not mad anyways, he's pretty fun to be around...but when he's mad, he's kinda a bitch..-" She managed to say.

     "Facts," Raidon agrees, saying this to be a bit salty. Kaiden looks up but doesn't say anything. He could obviously, but he doesn't. He knows very well that he shouldn't fuck with Alex, even if he did it as a joke.

     Alex just listened, and once she finished speaking, his jaw clenched faintly, but it was noticeable. He didn't say anything either, taking a drink from the bottle he had. Adriana looked at Raidon once he spoke, tilting her head. She didn't expect him to agree.

     Raidon nods in her direction, grinning slightly. Harley looks up and turns towards Alex. "Alex, truth or dare?" she asks him, wanting to change the topic.

     Adriana smiled a bit back before looking at Harley as she spoke. Alex shrugged. "Dare, I guess." He responded.

     "I dare you to participate in kill; kiss, fuck and marry with people that we all know," she says casually.

     Alex looked at her. "Well you need to give me people- I don't feel like making a list off the top of my head unless you just want me to use people in this room," He told her.

     Harley nods, then thinks for a moment. "Hmm..." she turns to Raidon. "Give me a list." Raidon looks at her surprised. "Me?". Harley nods. Raidon responds instantly. "Okay: Azura, Kaiden, Harley, and... me I don't fucking know, man."

     Alex thought about the names for a bit. "Kill Azura, sorry Harley." He said, "Kiss...Harley, fuck Raidon and marry Kaiden." He said with a shrug.

     "That's fair," Harley nods slightly. She looks around, not necessarily knowing the best way to respond.

     Adriana looked at Kaiden. "Kaiden, Truth or dare?" She asked, smiling.

     "Mm truth," Kaiden responds.

     She thinks for a moment. "Who do you think is the hottest in the room right now?" She asked, tilting her head.

     "Probably Alex or Raiden. I'm gay as fuck," Kaiden grins.

     Alex laughed a bit, nodding at Kaiden. "Damn right," He said with a smirk. Adriana laughed a bit as well. "Fair enough,"

     "Very," Kaiden grins. Kaiden turns to Adriana. "Adriana, truth or dare?"

     She thought. "I'll just do dare again- I don't feel like spilling anything right now." She chirped.