Part One→Chapter Three

Alex rolled his eyes. "You can talk from out there old hag," He says, leaning on the wall closest to the door. "Now talk," he tells her with an annoyed tone.

     "Well, you know... it's just such a surprise what one night away can do to you guys. We never expected this to happen, and we just wanted you to know that we approve, I guess? Like I don't think that you'll give a fuck but we just wanted to say that. Anyways, have fun," Larisa said.

     Alex scoffs. "Yeah, yeah. Is that it?" He asks, looking at Evelyn and laughing to himself lightly.

     "No, but you seem pissed off right now so we'll talk about this later," She responded.

     "Good choice," he said before sitting next to her, laughing lightly. Larisa left. "I'm so dead later."

     "Well, at least this is what they've been wanting for years," Evelyn laughs to herself.

      "I guess so..." He says before lying down. Evelyn smiles and lays down next to him. Alex smiled, kissing her cheek and hugging her. She hugs him back and starts to turn all red again.

     Alex snuggles up to her, feeling in that mood. She smiles and kisses his forehead. He smiles. "You're warm.." He says softly.

     She smiles at him. "Mhm." She put her arms around him even more, moving her body even closer to him than before.

     "Mmm.." He wraps his arms around her and holds her close. "I love you..."

     "I love you too baby," She smiles and closes her eyes so she can be in the moment. Alex kisses her neck lightly. She smiles and starts to stroke his hair like earlier. She likes the feeling of doing it.

     "Mmm..." He buried his head into her neck, turning a bit red. She smiles. "You're so cute when you're like this..."

     "Shush..." He mutters, clearly flustered. She stops talking and stokes her other hand down his jawline. Alex snuggles up to her and yawns lightly. Evelyn smiles and starts to get a little sleepy. Alex closes his eyes, starting to fall asleep on her. She wrapped her arms around his torso and started to fall asleep on him too. Alex smiles as he falls asleep.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

     Alex wakes up about an hour later. Evelyn was still asleep, her body was still snuggled up on him. Alex smiled and started to play with her hair. Evelyn was still asleep but started to wake up a little bit. She places her head on his chest. "Mmm."

     He laughed slightly. "Mmm.. good afternoon sexy," he says, still playing with her hair.

     "Good afternoon my love," She smiles. "I love you so much.."

     "I love you too." He says with a smile.

     "Can I kiss you right now?" She asks, looking up at him.

     "Of course," He says, leaning close to her.

     She wraps her hands around his neck and kisses his lips. Alex smiles slightly, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around her waist. She looked him in the eyes and smiled. Alex parts from her. "I love you."

     Evelyn smiles. "I love you too." She says, placing her head on his chest.

     He smiles slightly. "We should probably go see our mothers..."

     "I guess that's true," She sighs. "I just want to be with you though."

    He hugs her. "We've been together for the past, like- 24 hours." He said with a smile.