Part One→Chapter Nine

"Also since you did mention Evelyn, I do want to warn you about one thing about her. She's very revengeful, and if you make her too upset or fuck up badly, she'll fuck up your day. For example, we both got into an argument about a year ago. It was normal for this to happen, but this one was a bad fight. So about a week after, she hooked up with one of my exes at a party we were both at, so.... just watch out," Kaiden explains, sighing with a hint of irritableness in his voice.

     Alex looks at him. "Damn. That sounds bad, thanks for the heads up. I'll try not to fuck up too badly," he says and nudges Kaiden. "Alright, I'm done with this sad shit. Time to do something dumb," he says, laughing lightly.

     "It is bad, but yeah I wanna do something dumb. What were you thinking?" Kaiden asked, giving Alex a smirk.

     Alex thinks for a moment then grins. "Who is your least favorite teacher?" he asks.

     "Hmm, Mr. Connor."

     "Wanna frame him for something?"

     Kaiden nods. "Sure, do you have any ideas on what though?"

     "I still have the stuff you gave me at your house in my bag," he says with a grin.

     Kaiden smirks. "You do. Yeah, he seems like a drug addict. It will work."

     "Alright then," Alex opened his locker and pulled out the 'stuff' Kaiden had given him.

     "Make sure that no one else sees it though," he says.

     "I know," Alex says and hides it in his hoodie pocket.

     Kaiden put his hands in his jeans pockets, looking around him. Alex starts to walk towards the teacher's classroom, with Kaiden following. Kaiden also kept looking at their surroundings, just in case. He's paranoid.

     "Stop looking around so much, just calm down," Alex tells him.

     "Alright," Kaiden sighs.

     "It's fine, if we get caught, we'll say we thought we saw it in his stuff."

     "That's fair," Kaiden nods, looking down the hallway. Alex smiles and walks into the classroom, where luckily the teacher is not. Kaiden walks in behind him.

     Alex looks at Kaiden. "Where should we put it?"

     "We could put it in their desk or something? Or maybe a place the janitor would see it, they would tell the principal I bet."

     Alex nodded and placed it by some books, smiling lightly. "This is gonna be so funny when they find out."

     Kaiden smirks. "It will be."

     "We should get outta here."

     "Yeah, we should," he says, starting to head towards the door.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

     Alex follows quickly behind and walks out after him. "Oh shoot!" he says, remembering what he had promised Evelyn.

     Kaiden looks at Alex, confused. "What's wrong?"

     "I told Evelyn I'd meet up with her during lunch break."

     "Oh shit, I hope she's not upset about that.."

     "I do as well, I should go.."

     "Alright, see you later."